Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Emily

Which Is The Correct Colour Paint For My Fiesta?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help me? I have a 53 plate silver fiesta (finesse model). I have a small repair to do on my bumper and I am trying to identify the correct colour paint that I will need. I think I have identified the code to be 62, does this sound right? which I think is moondust silver? Please correct me if i am wrong! I went to Halfords and bought one of their spray cans off the shelf for ford moondust silver and the colour is not a good match at all. I understand that with time etc the original colour of my car may have altered a bit but i'm not convinced what I have bought would have ever been close. Do you think the spray can I bought may just not have been made up properly? Is my car moondust silver?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you :)

If you take a photo of your info badge which is normally bottom left of the drivers door I will check :)

If you take a photo of your info badge which is normally bottom left of the drivers door I will check :)

Unfortunately I can't do that till the morning, will post a pic as soon as I can but I did get the 62 number from there.

Moved to general Fiesta forum as this isn't a guide :P

Emily likes this

Moved to general Fiesta forum as this isn't a guide :P

Here is my sticker :)

post-39953-0-92433200-1376554205_thumb.j