Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie,,, Sort Of.

Mike77

Hi guys and gals,,, I've just jumped from Tue focus section to come and join you lot in here. Picked my baby up tonight, a nice 58 plate 1.6tdci titanium with all the toys, power fold mirrors, keyless entry and start, climate control etc etc in a lovely metallic black. So you'll be seeing quite a bit of me around. Hoping to offer my knowledge to others also.

So just a quick one for now,,, dunno if its a problem or not, but just under the steering wheel, on the left, there is a little vent like thing, in the lower dash. Now,, what is this, and is it meant to be permanently buzzing, coz mine is ??? Hoping someone can put my mind to rest lol. Cheers guys, Mike.

Welcome Mike, the buzz is from the climate control sensor.

Thanks mate, is it meant to be buzzing all the time,,,, can't really hear it with the engine running, but it will burn my head out knowing its there lol.

Is anyone able to confirm if this is normal ??? It basically buzzes from opening the doors, it will stop after around 30 seconds if I don't turn on the ignition,,, but once ignition is on, or engine running, its constant, any advice welcome...

Excellent Nath,,, thanks very much :-)

Has anyone done this guide ? I've read the thread, and the buzzing was that bad I've just been out in the pitch black and followed it haha. Only thing I was confused about was weather the buzzing item is meant to go back into its housing once tie wrapped,,, I assumed not so its just fastened to the wiring loom at the back,,, can't hear it now, so I'm happy enough lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club