Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour Help!!

Dowson

Ordering my fiesta zetec S tomorrow and need help with colour! I'm thinking panther black but undecided on panther black, silver or nautical blue! Advice? 17 year old boy!

Out of that 3. Choices

Go for panther black, it you will ned to keep cleaning. As black s nt the best loud to keep lean but looks great when polished.

I was going to go for nautical blue but after seeing it n the re it did not look so good.

Ordered candy or on my titanium x

I shared your dilemma as the colour I really wanted was 'performance blue', & that wasn't an option :(

It was then a case of deciding which colour I least disliked. So for me that was 'Frozen White' as Black takes to long to keep it looking good, red is the pauper spec, the blues aren't performance blue, silver is to common, the so called 'hot' colours leave me cold, & 'copper pulse' & 'fashionista' are really just brown......

I hope that helps :)

"hot' colours leave me cold, & 'copper pulse' & 'fashionista' are really just brown"

Totally disagree with this statement made here by E5GDM -_- ;)

Copper pulse is by far the best colour for this model, it isnt brown, always keeps clean and even looks great in the shade, unlike certain frozen colours i can think of, in which get dirty and are just boring. :rolleyes: :D :P

I shared your dilemma as the colour I really wanted was 'performance blue', & that wasn't an option :(

It was then a case of deciding which colour I least disliked. So for me that was 'Frozen White' as Black takes to long to keep it looking good, red is the pauper spec, the blues aren't performance blue, silver is to common, the so called 'hot' colours leave me cold, & 'copper pulse' & 'fashionista' are really just brown......

I hope that helps :)

Only colour you missed out on is Midnight Sky, a forgotten and rare colour that's why I got one lol

Three colours you have I'd go with panther black if I could change or ink blue if its still available

I only got it because it doesnt show up the snow 😀

Anyway the definition of copper coloured in English is-

(Adjective) Of a reddish-BROWN colour like that of copper.

1, A thin child with dull copper-coloured hair, 2, Another name for 'a reddish-BROWN fiesta.

3, Often succeeded by other words to try & disguise the fact that it is actually just BROWN.

4, I made 2 & 3 up 😄

5, But it is really brown 😄😄

Definitely panther black out of them three colours.

Otherwise.... Spend the extra money like i did and get candy blue :) suits the Zetec S nicely

Only colour you missed out on is Midnight Sky, a forgotten and rare colour that's why I got one lol

I don't like grey either, reminds me of old people & battleships.....probably why it's rare.

I only got it because it doesnt show up the snow

Anyway the definition of copper coloured in English is-

(Adjective) Of a reddish-BROWN colour like that of copper.

1, A thin child with dull copper-coloured hair, 2, Another name for 'a reddish-BROWN fiesta.

3, Often succeeded by other words to try & disguise the fact that it is actually just BROWN.

4, I made 2 & 3 up

5, But it is really brown

I defend myself and my car by adding:

The correct definition of copper pulse can be seen here:

"The colour of copper is a mix between red and orange"

Please see this link below:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080413102829AAFKH2s

Totally agree with baldie on this webpage above who states:

"i have a white car and i can tell that it shows the dirt fast, just like black"

:P

Furthermore Michelle adds:

"White cars get dirty so easily and quickly, I'd think about another color. I had a white car for awhile and found that I was at the car wash almost once a week".

:lol: :D :P :lol: :D

I went with white, hahaha! I was looking at models and that took my eye! I really liked candy blue but wasn't prepared to splash out the extra cash

:blink::blink::blink::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :( :( :( :(

Prepare for it to get dirty.

Copper Pulse is very clean. :D

cant go wrong with white, I got a 1.25 zetec a few days ago and its a stunner!

• Like 1

White...no...Black...uh hold on...White...or maybe Black... Oh I don't know I just can't make my mind up :wacko:

So what did you go for in the end?

Ordering my fiesta zetec S tomorrow and need help with colour! I'm thinking panther black but undecided on panther black, silver or nautical blue! Advice? 17 year old boy!

I would have gone for Nautical blue.... On a standard model its...not bad! But on the Zetec S with the body kit, the big spoiler and all round sportier.... yep... I think it would look unique, different and very nice!!

A small part of you will one day, regret getting a black or white one! They are a nightmare to keep clean, and both show up chips and scratches more than any other colour! Neighbour has a black car and she said she gave up caring for it after a few scratches appeared and just show up clearly against black, you wouldnt think it was a 61 plate car to look at it....

• Like 1

Well i've gone with white. I'll have to learn from my first car :D haha!

Good choice 😄

White might show up the dirt more, but is so much easier to clean than black & looks awesome when done. It's also the fastest colour & attracts more women than all the other colours combined 😄

Just don't spoil it with badges & bits of cheap plastic.

• Like 1

Get panther black.. I did and it looks great although I will be biased :D

Mine:

3CRaS.jpeg

See i did like white...... Until it was pointed out to me..... Hairdressers car! If i HAD to choose between black or white....

Metallic Back!

Ford have stopped making the Nautical Blue now. Recently tried to order a Zetec S in this colour and was told it was no longer available. It's been replaced by Deep Impact Blue, which is what I went for in the end. It's closer to the Blue of the ST instead, which I prefer.

Can't go wrong with white though! Currently have a pre-facelict Zetec in white and it does look nice. Although they're ALOT of them about! Given that Frozen White is now a £250 extra, maybe they'll be less of them knocking about and more Red? Who knows.

Here's a link to Ford with the updated colours.

http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/ConfigureYourVehicle/ConfigureVehicle/p=1204903584430'>http://www.ford.co.uk/SBE/ConfigureYourVehicle/ConfigureVehicle/p=1204903584430