Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Nipz

Too many Fiestas in Plymouth!

7 posts in this topic

Ok so i was cruising back from sailing from across town and saw this blue zetec pull up along side which wanted to come in my lane, so i let him pull over. Was following him for a little while until another zetec turned up in squeeze green!! So i let him pull in between me and the blue zetec. So there we were, Blue Green and Black zetecs all in a line! We then drove in a line across the water front cruising together! Was amazing... so many people were looking! Was like the Italian Job, but better :) but we didnt just steel any monies!

Just thought id let you know my experience :)

Hahaha...cool!

That's what we'll look like when we drive to the Fiesta meet!

Hahaha...cool!

That's what we'll look like when we drive to the Fiesta meet!

That is gonna be amazing! Need to film it :)

You had yourself a convoy *spoken in truckers voice* lol

lol it was brilliant! Wish i could have got a picture.

That's great. You could have gone on to do some sort of Top Gear crazy challenge.

I dont know, you dont see a Fiesta for months and then all of a sudden 3 turn up at once! :lol:

I think the Zetec is more "common" than the Titanium so i'm hoping i'll be ok down in London Town! :lol:

*runs*