Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Rear Fog Light

b4zz

as title I phoned up sccperformance today to order the clear rear fog :D and they wernt to sure if it would fit my 2009 focus zetec mode :unsure: l as he said it was just for the rs. :blink:

because the rs bumper is different to mine he could not say if it would fit or not.

so can any body tell me if it will defo fit mine as it looks like it should fit any mk2.5 focus to me :D but want to double check first before I order. :ph34r:

I have not got a eBay account so cant get one from there :( and don't like paypal :wacko: I would rather phone and speak to some body and order that if possible ;)

could any body post up any link they may have to a shop that sells them please with a phone number :D

thanks for any help/advice

wow alot of emotions going on in one post

• Like 2

Give this seller a call.

All their contact details are on their listing, they should take a credit card order on the phone-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=270930670656

Just to confirm to you that the lens is the same shape on all MK 2.5 models whether they're RS/ST or standard models.

You could also give these a shout as I got my euro MK 2 lens from them.

http://www.m.allenford.com/

Make sure you use a decent red cree bulb though as standard red bulbs always look more of a pink through the euro fog lenses.

thank you for the links peeps its much appreciated :D

will give them a call tomorrow and will post back with what happens

Allen ford don't bother they have messed to many of us about on here and should be given a wide berth give your business to a company who cares Allen ford don't

I know they messed people around with mist jets but they do seem to tolerate the concept of modding better than most dealers.

Allen ford don't bother they have messed to many of us about on here and should be given a wide berth give your business to a company who cares Allen ford don't

cheers for the heads up dude.

will be giving the seller a call that stoney posted up later so fingers crossed he has still got some left

quick up date gave the seller a call that stoney posted up and they where very helpful so I have now got a clear rear fog on the way so cant wait to recive it now.

I will be like a kid in a sweet shop

quick up date gave the seller a call that stoney posted up and they where very helpful so I have now got a clear rear fog on the way so cant wait to recive it now.

I will be like a kid in a sweet shop

We aim to please :d

Don't forget the red cree bulb now, you'll thank me later guaranteed. ;)

how much did you pay in the end if you dont mind me asking?

I paid £49.95 with free delivery seems dear I know but that's what you get fro wanting to make your car look a bit different lol

stoney do you know what the bulb fitting is please.

quick update peeps recived my clear fog yesterday and very pleased with it and came quicker then I thought as I only phoned up on the Friday 23 aug at 11 o clock and with the bank holiday Monday didn't think I would get it till today or tomorrow.

if any bodyelse is after one I would give woodford garage motorsport a ring and the guy on the phone was very helpful.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club