Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 1999 - No Interior Light Or Dashboard Lights

focussedgirl

Hello - can anyone advise me on what to do (short of going to a garage!) - my Focus X reg has not got the interior light working or any dashboard lights working. What fuse do I need to look?

Many thanks.

Hi can you not ask a friend, family member or forum member thats close to you, as although its not hard to check these things when you know how too or at least someone actually showing you how to, its quite difficult to talk you through it unless someone can actually say which fuse it is, otherwise its either reading the fuse box cover to tell which fuse or pulling each fuse in turn and looking at it as you can see when its blown or testing each fuse with a multimeter. hopefully someone will come forward with the fuse number and location for you then you will have to find it remove it and see if blown, if blown refit a new one of the same colour/ampage.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club