Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Diffuser

Lester1102

Hi all has anyone decided to repaint the zetec s rear diffuser I was showing to repaint it gloss black and do the front fog lights gloss black to match the front grill what are your ideas on this?

Depends on the colour of the car against having the gloss black?

Personally i would opt for a dark gunmetal metallic... darker than the standard plastic shade, but not as stand out as black, a bit more subtle!

Well my car is white and my wheels are going to be black so wanted to keep to the black theme and I don't understand why they painted the outside of the front grill black gloss but nothing else

Well my car is white and my wheels are going to be black so wanted to keep to the black theme and I don't understand why they painted the outside of the front grill black gloss but nothing else

The outside of the front grill is painted black??????????????????????????? :blink:

Yeah on the new zetec s the front honeycomb grill has got a black gloss like beading around it

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't had it done yet due to the person who was going to do it being hospitalised with lymphoma I could get it done else where but it was going to be next nothing in price so I'm just waiting to see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah on the new zetec s the front honeycomb grill has got a black gloss like beading around it

Do you know i never saw that...... :P

Yeah looks good but as I said makes the fog lights look naff :)

• 5 months later...

Another shropshire ZS owner, did you gloss black the rear diffuser eventually? thinking about doing it over the next month sometime

The front grille isn't gloss black is it, apart from the tiny rim around the edge which is hardly noticeable ?

I'm hoping to spray mine gloss black at some point

I'm looking at getting mine done around Friday and also getting a quote on having some stuff wrapped where about in Shropshire you from

Body shop or DIY job? Ironbridge mate, you?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Body shop but I'm gettin it done cheap cuz I know them through my business and I'm doing the prep work myself I love in hills lane we will have to meet mate

Ah sweet, good contacts to have, pictures when it's done? Noway haha shocked I haven't seen your car about

Yeah I'm only a few minutes up the road and yeah I will post pics when done

Sweet man, might have to come take a look some time

Yeah I still gt some work to do but it's looking good and yeah pop up anytime mate

Oh yeah did u check it out haha it's amazing u only just saw it after speaking on here we will have have to have a meet in the area would be good if we could set one up