Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec Mk2.5 Project

b4zz

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good mate, if you still want bright bulbs for the rear fogs you should try cree bulbs, I've just changed mine, they're about £7 a bulb but well worth it20160914_194406.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

hi all should hopefully have a update on the weekend weather permitting of my st/zs rear spoiler fitted also got a Maxton design spoiler extension on the way for it. have got ever thing I need as in tools sealant to get it fitted hopefully will all go straight forward

• Like 2

looks great so far B4zz! look forward to the new spoiler!

i saw your build project in the build section and thought i'd return the kind words you gave myne!

12 hours ago, Carlito_74 said:

looks great so far B4zz! look forward to the new spoiler!

i saw your build project in the build section and thought i'd return the kind words you gave myne!

no worries fella. hopefully will be having a go at fitting the spoiler tomorrow as the weather don't look to cleaver fro the end of the week. will report back tomorrow

well managed to get my st/zs spoiler fitted and I did put silicon on the bolt holes so hopefully it should all be water tight as the silicon even came out of the bolt holes as I attached the spoiler. have also got a Maxton design rear extension to go on but that will be a job for another day as I want to make sure the spoiler is all water tight before I mess about any more lol. here are the before and after pics. I also added a bit of fly eye to the spoiler brake light to make it looked smoked just need to do the rear lights at some point now. very happy with how the rear end looks now.

Before old spolier

004_zps644zrtq6.jpg

003_zps6ask1kc6.jpg

005_zpsnzi6wca7.jpg

new st/zs spolier

007_zpsf8zklhxi.jpg

006_zpstc1wpkrm.jpg

008_zpschp3aevp.jpg

• Like 3

Car is looking really nice mate. I love the colour coding and gloss black! Looks really nice together! Tiz d'biz!:biggrin:

• Like 1

That's much better 👍🏼 Cars coming along really nice now

• Like 1

thanks for the positive comments guys its much appreciated. yes I like the gloss black and the colour of my car as it does go well together and makes it stand out form the norm

• Like 1

I like the idea of the red rear light, but what are you going to do with the reverse light? I don't see it possible to just put some mega-bright white LED in there, so it will shine white? 

It certainly is but you need a donor rear foglight to hack off bulb holder neck & bulb holder & multiplug then holesaw to drill hole in euro fog .so that the bulb holder neck can be plastic welded to the hole created for fog & reverse light .once that is done you need a feed from reverse bulb.
Here is my twin euro/ fog conversion & red bulb.
Yunii721e94da9b59faf7700f9e25045d5f8c.jpg827952ba52ed8e888c6e6b27c8702b8e.jpg349a22235363d97d3a4bf4857b906b50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

not done a up date in a while so here goes.

had my rear lights tinted by a pro don't need before pics as im sure you all know what the rs rear lights look like

hope the pics work ha ha and if they do will hopefully get some more of the whole car.

am looking into having a pipe out from the other side of the zetec-s diffuser to even the rear end up as at the minute  I have just got a single pipe so watch this space as will put up before and afters.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

• Like 2

Finally got round to checking this out! Lights look really good! [emoji16]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

cheers for the comment.

here are some full size pics of the focus also added tinted fog and revers lights but not sure if I will keep them yet may go back to the clear ones just thought it would tie the smoked look in. Have got a cree reverse/fog bulb in them but still does not really light up that well at night so any body know of any brighter bulbs I could try? Also had m,y exhaust changed from a 3inch single tail pipe to a duplex 4inch and glad I did as I think it finishes of the rear end a treat.

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

• Like 2

This looks so tidy! Liking all the little additions you've made to the body - ties the car up really nicely.

Do I spot the Cookie Monster somewhere there as well? [emoji102][emoji57]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

thanks for the comment and yes have got the cookie monster on there so your eyes are not telling you lies ha ha

• Like 1

Looking good! Rear looks great now with the spoiler, tinted lights and exhaust upgrade - and it all adds to the overall look of the car. Still loving those alloys!

thanks for the comment dan its much appreciated. Must paint my drums and calipers at some point. always wanted a set of pro race 3 alloys as I like the look of them. will have to get a pic up of my engine bay at some point too and my uprated side/dipped bean lights

• Like 1

cheers for the comment.
here are some full size pics of the focus also added tinted fog and revers lights but not sure if I will keep them yet may go back to the clear ones just thought it would tie the smoked look in. Have got a cree reverse/fog bulb in them but still does not really light up that well at night so any body know of any brighter bulbs I could try? Also had m,y exhaust changed from a 3inch single tail pipe to a duplex 4inch and glad I did as I think it finishes of the rear end a treat.

001.thumb.jpg.7b360c6fa2baa53bde1b657c4db0db40.jpg
004.thumb.jpg.be04fa242e77863bff5508b58c113a89.jpg
005.thumb.jpg.fcf37ee1455a15e50da09f9a9cd6eba0.jpg
006.thumb.jpg.45d8c103fe2148d1ba28bfbd6de0c818.jpg
010.thumb.jpg.48ef251283eefadf03255d75c3b1316b.jpg
011.thumb.jpg.8cc92d0869d64830d53283e67c7c4329.jpg
012.thumb.jpg.e25f2249343d4bb5d70865c7f3e12613.jpg
013.thumb.jpg.2d0b507a36b99141090fc77ea1ff3f0f.jpg
That twin exit tips really takes off well. Theyre so like mine. Car looks awesome.
Yunii

thanks yunii and seeing yours made me take the plunge ha ha. yea they do finish the back end well glad I done it

• Like 1

thanks yunii and seeing yours made me take the plunge ha ha. yea they do finish the back end well glad I done it
I'm glad you like it . like you said finishes rear off nicely . Yunii

• 7 months later...

wow have not done anything for a while any way have bought a pair of triple r composites head light brows and just trial fitted them to see what they would look like and must say they give the front of the car a more mean look but not to sure if they will pass a m.o.t as they do cover a good bit of the lights body but have got a spare set of lights that I could always put back on. anyway here are 2 pics with them trail fitted and think I will leave them gloss black as it fits in well with the bonnet lip. cant wait to get them on now lol. just got to try the spare light to make sure they fit and does anybody know if the spare lights would need to be realined . as always feel free to leave a comment good or bad. will get some night pics up hopefully later once its dark20180428_092210.thumb.jpg.19ee074411ea732eafe29b21b6806e2a.jpg20180428_092151.thumb.jpg.ca9d10b09738120afc2281edcd265502.jpg

• Like 3

Looks good b4zz. How long did it take for it to arrive? Plus I'm sure there was another projects topic you had. You added a new radio not long ago? 

Looks awesome bazz.
Take some pics of full front. Loving the colour coded gloss black. Is maxton triple R ?