Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec Mk2.5 Project

b4zz

They look good and the gloss black works well with all the other extras on the car. Unfortunately I'm not qualified to comment on whether they'll be an issue for the MOT but I suspect they might be.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Dan P said:

They look good and the gloss black works well with all the other extras on the car. Unfortunately I'm not qualified to comment on whether they'll be an issue for the MOT but I suspect they might be.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

thats what im a bit worried about. the only other way I could go is put the spare lights back on come m.o..t time. hopefully they wount attract tp much attenction from the police as I don't want to get in any trouble with the law.

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

thats what im a bit worried about. the only other way I could go is put the spare lights back on come m.o..t time. hopefully they wount attract tp much attenction from the police as I don't want to get in any trouble with the law.

You can line the car up to a wall and check the beam pattern. Really you want to see that cut of line. 

In this picture for example back when I fitting the halos you can see where the concentration of light is. 

DSC_0172.JPG

cheers for the tip fella by your pic if the beam pattern is nice and straight then the eye brows have not effected it but if it looks out of line then I will be in trouble? if so will  trial fit them and have a look some body on here did post up a pic as he has got the brows fitted and said there seems to be no difference in the beam pattern with the eye brows fitted so think I will get them stuck on now this week and I can always move the lights on if I don't like them and then get a replacement set of lights from e bay.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club