Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 2013 Fiesta Usb Music Question.

bigmunkynutz

I'm yet to buy the iPhone cable so have only been using my iPhone through bluetooth and although it's ok I want to see track names and choose albums/playlists.

Can this be done if I use a USB flash Drive?

What file format does the drive need to be and what kind of file structure should I apply?

Will I be able to 'shuffle' all albums/songs with a USB flash drive?

I would imagine if the file names are there, it would show up fine :) not sure about folders though... But im sure its in FAT32 format for it too work on the usb interface

Don't know about playlists, but if you copy the album folders directly to the root of the drive you should be fine. You don't need to complicate things by creating Folders for Artists etc, as this should already be encoded in the track information. Shuffle play is absolutely fine. One tip - don't use a mac for copying music, otherwise you will be left with a number of tiny additional files that confuse the system, something to do with searchlight on OSX.

If you copy your song/albums from itunes onto your usb stick, all the relevant info you want will be there in car to select from.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club