Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIESTA MEET

poohbear

I decided to make another topic as the other one seems to have been abandoned.

Is the meet still going ahead on the SUNDAY 31ST MAY 2009?

What about the place? It's going to be difficult to get everyone to one place so why don't we have 2? We could have them on seperate weekends and then people could choose the one they wanted to go to or the one that is nearest to them. People who are especially keen could go to both!?

I'm from Northampton so obviously that is good for me, maybe we could meet at Silverstone or something?

Or Leicester area? Suggestions people?!

I decided to make another topic as the other one seems to have been abandoned.

Is the meet still going ahead on the SUNDAY 31ST MAY 2009?

What about the place? It's going to be difficult to get everyone to one place so why don't we have 2? We could have them on seperate weekends and then people could choose the one they wanted to go to or the one that is nearest to them. People who are especially keen could go to both!?

I'm from Northampton so obviously that is good for me, maybe we could meet at Silverstone or something?

Or Leicester area? Suggestions people?!

Yeah i think most people were happy with 31st May. Plus i mentioned in the last topic that maybe people might be interested in a mini meet at South Mimms SS, then the people who are going to the main meet further up north could travel in convoy from there

Nice one Michelle. Maybe we can all start making a list of People that are going to either or both, but maybe we need to confirm the other location first... Im not bothered where it is tho as long as the location is good

thats good for me. why do you need to email them?

I'm good with the date, as I should have Marty (name of my car) by then!

As for the location, Donnington seemed a favorite amongst users, as it is pretty central. As I said before maybe a Poll should be created by an Admin and the votes counted at a given time - The most popular meeting place wins!?

Either way, I'm defo up for meeting all you lovely people and your equally lovely cars!

:D

maybe a poll would be for the best... Anyone know how to start a poll, coz i dont know!

what would the poll options be? Just Donnington and Silverstone, or other places too?

apparantly only mods or admins can start a poll so i may send a pm to one,

Alternatively. Please write below your choice of venue.

Silverstone.

Donington.

I sent a pm to the mod (vinnyvango) said he will do the poll for us

Alternatively, I dont mind, either is good for me

I sent a pm to the mod (vinnyvango) said he will do the poll for us

Alternatively, I dont mind, either is good for me

i dont understand y we cant do polls are selfs tbh :blink:

its coz nobody knows how to do them, if i knew then i would do one

its coz nobody knows how to do them, if i knew then i would do one

There are options which come with IP. Board which seam to have been taken out where Post Options are to make the Poll. Also there are normally options to upload attachments etc which seam to have been taken out. I only know this because i run a website which uses IP. Board as well. So the only reason no body knows how is because the options have been taken away :P

just noticed that it is possible to make a poll in the general forum, but not the model specific forums. A bit odd. We may have to post the poll in a general forum and point people to it from here...

hey guys sorry not been on in a while just been mega busy with work lol but im well up for the meet on the 31st may .

its getting qute exiting , whats the crack with getting access to donny park we got the ok for it. it would seem the best idea been 1 of the biggest known race tracks in the uk . im well up for it will give me enough time to get my ( mak ) lowered or the bumper re sprayed ! still not got it done after my lil off in the snow we had oops :unsure:

just a couple of questions....

is it just a meet up?

or do we get to drive the track? if so, what is the costing likely to be?

i have a re0map and an SS exhaust to budget for! :D

Ok, I will email Silverstone tomorrow, would people be happy with that?

Have you gat a reply regarding?

i think its just a meet dont think we will get to go round the tack will cost a fortune lol

No track I don't think... They are preping the track now so very unlikely. Would cost a bomb too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club