Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New B And Photos Of My St220

mitman2502

Hi a Im a new B just wanted to say hello lol, took me ages to find a St 220 even one I looked at was poo until I found this little gem ex rapod response cop car with 100k on the clock what you guys think

WP_20130824_003.jpg

WP_20130824_008.jpg

WP_20130824_004.jpg

WP_20130824_014.jpg

WP_20130824_011.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome!

Very nice car

Hi and welcome to the Forums , nice looking Mondy

Hi and welcome Tim nice looking car, Police eh get all the toys.

• 4 weeks later...

As an ex Police vehicle it will be well looked after and been serviced on a regular basis.

The interior looks to have been replaced recently.

All you may find is the odd little screw hole or random bracket somewhere as leftovers from removing kit.

Very nice, loving that Recaro interior, very rare they are. Looks like a cracking example, think the chrome trims on the final facelift make a big difference for me.

And as Clive says, should be well maintained even if it has been driven hard. Been contemplating ex-plod cars myself but hard to find without evidence of decals or exterior bumper cuttings etc for lights and that. The interior holes/screws wouldn't put me off too much and could always be well covered up or trim pieces replaced.

You got any plans for it?

Very nice, loving that Recaro interior, very rare they are. Looks like a cracking example, think the chrome trims on the final facelift make a big difference for me.

And as Clive says, should be well maintained even if it has been driven hard. Been contemplating ex-plod cars myself but hard to find without evidence of decals or exterior bumper cuttings etc for lights and that. The interior holes/screws wouldn't put me off too much and could always be well covered up or trim pieces replaced.

You got any plans for it?

Gary

Have a look here http://expolicecar.co.uk/ it is in West Yorkshire and has a very good reputation from what I have heard

If you go for anything other than white or silver the chances of decal marks will be greatly reduced.

The odd roof grommet or screw hole should not be a bar to buying one.

They will be very well maintained and spotless apart from stale doughnut crumbs in the footwells ;)

Definitely no longer a response car :)

Definitely not, looks cracking. Engine bay is a bit much for my own taste, but obviously each to their own and all that!

Lol Nope, got lowing springs to fit also

Get yourself a pair of silver indicator bulbs too mate, de-tango-ing made a massive difference for me (see below - small subtle change but big result!). Think from the pics you may already have removed the orange lens have you? I actually have a pair of the old Focus clear indicator lenses that I was gonna use on my old ZS but never got round to it before selling if they're any use to you. I think if you black-eyed the headlights too it would go well with the silver/black look. ;)

post-30295-0-37322500-1379663369_thumb.j

How low you going by the way? I had the Eibachs fitted and loved them!

Definitely not, looks cracking. Engine bay is a bit much for my own taste, but obviously each to their own and all that! Get yourself a pair of silver indicator bulbs too mate, de-tango-ing made a massive difference for me (see below - small subtle change but big result!). Think from the pics you may already have removed the orange lens have you? I actually have a pair of the old Focus clear indicator lenses that I was gonna use on my old ZS but never got round to it before selling if they're any use to you. I think if you black-eyed the headlights too it would go well with the silver/black look. ;) attachicon.gif photo0294_blank.jpg How low you going by the way? I had the Eibachs fitted and loved them!

ya mate got them the other day lol, going also get a little chrome to finish it of. And maybe some samco have loads more I wana do like exhaust, map, and headers!!!! Going for a 40Mm drop. Then Tv screen's and haven the roof rapped and bumper resprad lol so loads to do....... Just had a £450 service bill last week, that's why its not done yet lol joke.... I believe at some point might need a clutch, a little to high for me so not looking forward to that bill

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club