Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Recall's , Website Scary

Preee

Lmfao great find preee

01/10/2010 Fiat Fiat Abarth 500

On a side impact the wrong airbag may deploy

10/09/2010 Fiat Fiat 500

A steering column fixing bolt may come loose and could result in loss of control Top

The steering column upper shaft fixing bolt may not have had thread locking agent applied to it during assembly. This may allow it to come loose causing a noise. In extreme cases this may result in a loss of steering control

The Bentley mascot may cause injury to pedestrians

It is possible, due to a build up of corrosion, that the "Flying B" mascot may not retract correctly when struck. If the vehicle is involved in a collison with a pedestrian and the mascot does not retract correctly, the pedestrian may suffer addiional injuries

• Like 1

Oh Dear !

25/07/2011 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire

10/01/2011 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire

05/08/2010 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire.

28/04/2010 Ford Ford Focus with SVP split charge conversion Possibility of fire.

• Like 2

Oh Dear !

25/07/2011 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire

10/01/2011 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire

05/08/2010 Ford Ford Focus Risk of fire.

28/04/2010 Ford Ford Focus with SVP split charge conversion Possibility of fire.

Should i be worried? i have a 2010 1.6L diesel...

• Like 1

Should i be worried? i have a 2010 1.6L diesel...

I'm not lol

Its only the coolant fan connection which is fitted around 8 inches above the ground behind the radiator,

Our focus have engine under trays aswell so its not very likely to become subjected to much water never mind road salt.

From the look of the recall website they accept anyone's information as fact not a one off circumstance,

Says nothing about the rear washer hose rubbing the roof panel

And that was a valid recall,

The site is very funny to read through weather they be fact or for fun

• Like 1

most of those recalls have links to VOSA, which is more worrying :p lol I have to laugh though "the car may cause injury to pedestrians" - lol... that can be said of any car, not just a flying B :p

As for the risk of fire, meh, if I get bored, I might call my dealer and query it and get it done at my next service...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club