1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

dah

Should I Change

4 posts in this topic

Hi All Not sure if I want to change my 2 year old 1.6 TDCi Titanium 21000 miles for a new Z s 1L Eco

Should I jump now or wait tell next year to see if any changers more power 6 speed box ?

Hi All Not sure if I want to change my 2 year old 1.6 TDCi Titanium 21000 miles for a new Z s 1L Eco

Should I jump now or wait tell next year to see if any changers more power 6 speed box ?

Its a decision only you can make based on your circumstances. For me it was the right time to change.

If you arent in any rush, there is a rumour that a higher power 1 litre will be out next year, along the lines of the old s1600/metal. So maybe another 15bhp.

I heard that there bringing out one with roughly 150 bhp but that was just in the pipeline I think but I know that there hoping to do a lot more with the 1.0 ecoboost it has so much potential :) but as Dave said when the times right go for it I went to ford to look and ended up test driving one and then buying it its an amazing car I fell in love with it the moment I saw it but the drive sold it for me

I saw something on this link... http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Ford-plots-hotter-Fiesta-Zetec-S-warm-hatch-for-2014/

I thought about waiting but once I drove a 1.0 ecoboost I wanted one straight away and didn't want to wait! If your after more power then change for a ST , but the 1.0 ecoboost is plenty for everyday driving :)