Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

steveo

Hello

Think they are standard on the Titanium but I have ordered some scuff plates today:

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/fiesta-zetec-s-2008-on-sill-protectors-part-no-k01x-more-details-i1924.html

Why they are not standard on the Zetec S is beyond me :(

Gary

Got the Ford ones as part of the deal on my last ZS and the new one. Same as these I think:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Fiesta-onwards-Plates-Protectors/dp/B005QXJW96

Pretty poor that they still arent standard though. I see them as pretty essential on a 3 door car.

Could so easily be scratched by someone careless squeezing into the back.

Gave a friend of a friend a lift once and instead of stepping straight into the back she stood on the door sill first. I think because she was so... rotund and inflexible. I soon let the fatty know I wasn't happy with her. :lol:

• Like 1

Hi

I bought the cheaper ones, I liked the 'S' logo.

I'll be watching anyone stepping into my car.......to be honest not a lot of folk get into it anyway!

Gary

Im new to the forum as ive recently bought myself the new Zetec S,

went for the candy blue and i must say its amazing!

not really looking to modify it much but just gonna look at the little things which could make it look better, any ideas?

*Still trying to work out how to upload images

• Like 2

not really looking to modify it much but just gonna look at the little things which could make it look better, any ideas?

If you want to easily added images to your post, hit the "More Reply Options" button next to the quick reply box and you will be taken to the full editor with the option to add attachments.

Saves messing around with 3rd party hosting, unless you particularly want to, in which case just hit the small image looking icon in the second row of the editor's toolbar and paste the url to the image.

Hi

Your profile pic looks nice.

Why not go for an 'S' badge for the grille?

Gary

Welcome Ricky. Your car looks very similar to the one I'm expecting.

Did you go for any options?

Look forward to seeing your pics. Not that many candy blue ZSs around!

thankyou gary, yeah i was considering that as it doesnt look very costly but makes a nice edition to the front grille, know the best place for them?

• Like 1

hey dave, to be honest i think i had the pretty much standard zetec s, i didnt think it'd be worth forking out the extra ££ for things i wouldnt necessarily use. ill put the pics up tonight which i have already

*apart from upgrading to the 17 inch alloys and tinted rear windows which set the car off lovely!

thankyou gary, yeah i was considering that as it doesnt look very costly but makes a nice edition to the front grille, know the best place for them?

Hi Ricky

I got my one here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330361112488

There are cheaper versions but they might not be of good quality.

A pic of my one here:

03 September 2013.

If you go for one give me a shout and I will give you advice on puttign it on.
Gary

Hi all

An image from last nights 'Meet' with Steveo.

Aberdeen 'Meet'

Weather was nice, few more images to follow!

Gary

• Like 1

i think im gonna go for the 'S' on the front grille, was also thinking about getting some nice white bulbs without having to spend an awful lot on HID's and maybe change the interior footwell lighting to blue, anyone have any advice on them?

few pictures of the car i took when first got it, not quite best photography but still

post-46698-0-91915800-1379256582_thumb.j

post-46698-0-03732400-1379256592_thumb.j

post-46698-0-94430300-1379256597_thumb.j

Hi Ricky

'S' badge will make a nice addition to the grille, sets it off perfectly.

I also got an aluminium footrest plate for the far left of the pedals. Same design as the pedals and will stop wear and tear on that part of the carpet.

I took some night time shots of the dash but they were crap. Will try again soon.

Gary

Hello again

Got this pic on Friday evening:

Aberdeen Beach.

The way the light shines on the car it looks like it has a stripe :blink:
Gary
  • Like 2

Very nice pic gary, i was thinking the same, if i hadnt of seen your comment underneath the picture i would have thought it had the stripe!

looking very nice though

Ricky

• Like 1

Thanks Ricky

The more I look at that picture now the more I see the stripe :angry:

Got the sill protectors, footrest plate, 'S' badge.....not sure what else I can do to it. I'm not very mechanical so not going to fuss around with lighting etc. I'd like blue glow in the footwells though, that woudl look good.

Gary

Hello

Never had it before but was able to use the heated windscreen for the first time this morning.

A little frosty......Winter is on the way :)

Gary

• Like 1

Hello

Never had it before but was able to use the heated windscreen for the first time this morning.

A little frosty......Winter is on the way :)

Gary

That's coz you leave for work at stupid o' clock !! Window was defrosted by the time I left, but still some frost on the roof. The heated windscreen and mirrors are a wonderful invention ... I had them for the first time on my last car.

Sssssshhhht, don't mention the W word !!!! :(