Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

steveo

Mines is a titanium x 5 door

Stevo

Should be OK. Definitely looks good. I see two parked off Anderson Drive in the morning when I am driving to work.

They look pretty good. One is all white.

Gary

Will have to wait and see only upgraded as they looked better.....then it ought oooooppppps.........they only have a 40 wall

Okay but even with the 5door they still look amazing lol

Hello

I might get a little 'S' badge for the front grille. Seen a few on eBay.

Gary

hey you guys, are you missnig something here, YOU are the paying customer here, YOU tell the dealer when you want to pick the car up, at the end of the day you pay their wages, tell them you will cancel the order and spend your money else where. I used to work in a large ford dealership, we used to do pick up at midnight on the 1st January and 1st august, its called customer satisfaction, you only have to make a bit of a commotion in the preferably busy show room and they will soon come round to your way of thinking.

Hey guys

Just adding this here from another post.

Delivery earlier today!

Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost

Fantastic to drive and very fast :)

Gary

• Like 1

very fast

^^ so you've run it in already^^ :lol:

• Like 1

Hi

Nope, not yet. I'm on holiday from work for two weeks now so the fun starts tomorrow :D

Gary

hey you guys, are you missnig something here, YOU are the paying customer here, YOU tell the dealer when you want to pick the car up, at the end of the day you pay their wages, tell them you will cancel the order and spend your money else where. I used to work in a large ford dealership, we used to do pick up at midnight on the 1st January and 1st august, its called customer satisfaction, you only have to make a bit of a commotion in the preferably busy show room and they will soon come round to your way of thinking.

I'm not forceful enough !!! Anyway, i'm getting it tonight so it's not too bad ! On my way to work I didn't see any 63 plates at all, which I was surprised about. I did my rebellious bit tho .... I didn't clean my car !!!! OK, I hoovered out the inside and polished all the plastics, but as for the outside ... NOPE !!! Mind you, it wasn't bad coz I did it last week-end anyway.

I WILL be informing him tho that I konw he lied to me and that cars WERE picked up yesterday. I don't mind having to wait, but i'd rather I was told the truth than be lied to .... I don't like that at all.

Hey guys

Delivery earlier today!

Gary

VERY nice. Do you like it then ?? The black is stunning when it's all shiny and clean. I'll miss my black Fiesta, but still really looking forward to having the Candy Blue. My brother told me yesterday that he had seen on the road and didn't like the colour. Pffffft ..... boys !!! Mind you, he's colour blind as well, so maybe he sees it differently to me .... who knows !!!

Have fun on your holidays with your new "toy" !!!!!

Jackie

Hi Jackie

I'll keep a lookout for your car from tomorrow onwards. Was at Tesco this morning :)

The candy blue is nice, a neighbour has an older style Fiesta that colour. The aluminium detailing on the Titanium will bring the colour out.

Gary

The candy blue is nice, a neighbour has an older style Fiesta that colour.

The car your neighbour has would have most likely been vision blue. I think Candy Blue only became available on the facelift (mk 7.5).

Hey guys

Delivery earlier today!

Gary

Lovely looking motor you've got there. I considered black too but in the end was just swayed by Candy Blue.

Best to avoid claims about it being "very fast" though. The 1.0T (125) is a cracking engine but its no rocketship.

The car your neighbour has would have most likely been vision blue. I think Candy Blue only became available on the facelift (mk 7.5).

Hi

Yes, on looking at it now the older colour does look a little lighter. Think the candy blue is a bit deeper, richer colour.

Gary

Lovely looking motor you've got there. I considered black too but in the end was just swayed by Candy Blue.

Best to avoid claims about it being "very fast" though. The 1.0T (125) is a cracking engine but its no rocketship.

Hi

Fast enough for me, a lot faster than my previous Polo!

Gary

Hi

Fast enough for me, a lot faster than my previous Polo!

Gary

It certainly handles well and is quick enough to be a fun drive. I'm just saying that some may disagree with it being "very fast".

Speed is all relative, of course and you've definitely upgraded no matter what polo you had.

Pick up mine tomorrow lunchtime, pics to follow

• Like 1

Hi

I should really say acceleration and not speed.

Certain roads where I live the Polo 1.4 struggled to get acceleration up. The Zetec S has no problem whatsoever. I can feel like a man again B)

Gary

• Like 1

Pick up mine tomorrow lunchtime, pics to follow

Looking forward to the pics.

Gary

OMG !!! I LOVE my car !!! Finished work just before 3-30pm so headed up to the garage even although I said I wouldn't be up until 5-30pm. It wasn't quite ready, but it let me tell them NOT to put the whacking great Arnold Clark sticker on the back window ..... I don't "do" dealership stickers !!!!!

It's a world away from my old 1.25 2011 Fiesta Zetec. Something actually happens when I put my foor down now !!!! I'm so chuffed it's nae real !!!

Can't wait to get it out into the country and give it a good run, coz so far it's just been in town and I want to be even more impressed !! Oh, and the hill start thing .... love it !!! I thought I had it in my old one, but if I did, it clearly didn't work !!!!!

The gears are a good bit higher i'm finding. Normally I could be in 5th no problem, but hardly got into 5th today at all, and when it was, it felt like it shouldn't have been. Another reason to go out and about to give it a good run. Love the blue dials as well. Pity the ambient lights weren't blue too .... that would be cool. I know I could change then, but i'm female and can just about fill up my window skooshers !!!!!!!

All in all ..... very happy so far. :D :D :D

Hey Jackie

Great news!

Have you got any bigger pics for us to see? Know what you mean about the gears.

First thing I did was take off the gaudy Arnold Clark sticker. I always take these things off.

Not driven in the dark yet so not see the ambient light. Might have a look tonight.

Got a couple of pics today while parked in the Chapel St car park (dentist visit) The 'S' badge on the front looks good.

Might try and arrange a 'mini Scottish meet' if anyone is up for it to show off their new cars :P

Gary

Hey Jackie

Great news!

Have you got any bigger pics for us to see? Know what you mean about the gears.

First thing I did was take off the gaudy Arnold Clark sticker. I always take these things off.

Not driven in the dark yet so not see the ambient light. Might have a look tonight.

Got a couple of pics today while parked in the Chapel St car park (dentist visit) The 'S' badge on the front looks good.

Might try and arrange a 'mini Scottish meet' if anyone is up for it to show off their new cars :P

Gary

When I had my 2 zetec s's I got the badges for the front grille .... looks cool. Mine were the older style models tho. ouch ... Dentist ! Mine you, it's a cracking day and I just keep looking out of the window at work at my car coz the sun is on it !!!!!

How do you put pic's on here like ??? Just myself at work today as everyone else at Offshore Europe so have plenty of time to get some good ones !!!!!

Hi

Need to save the image to your hard drive, got to your profile, my gallery then you will see the link there.

Once image added post your message selecting the floppy disc My Media icon :)

Gary

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club