Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

imp360

Help With New Boot Please

7 posts in this topic

Hi Ya'll

Would a Ford Puma bonnet fit onto a fiesta mk5, without any time consuming alterations?

Or any one have any ideas on a bonnet that suits the fiesta? looking to do a project and i dunno where to start i thought bonnet lol

I believe the bonnets wont fit, full stop. They are different sized engine bays as I recall correctly...

why do you want to replace the bonnet of all things?

I dunno to be honest a good solid base to start, get the right bonnet then i know what kits will look good on the skirts and bumpers, insted of putting the kits on then struggling to find the right bonnet and ruin the whole thing,

Any one got any suggestions?

If I remember rightly a Puma was normally fitted with a V6, so the engine bay was wider and longer, so you would have to modify it heavily to get it to fit...

If I remember rightly a Puma was normally fitted with a V6, so the engine bay was wider and longer, so you would have to modify it heavily to get it to fit...

I thought the Puma had 1.4, 1.6, 1.7 four cylinder engines and no v6.

The mighty Cougar had a v6 :p

Thats the one I was thinking! clearly got that wrong...

Sleep deprivation... I love it, only that can confuse a cougar and a puma