Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Been Pimping 2 Volkswagen Beetles

Lenny

It's definitely an Irish thing.

They can tell you they love you while looking like they'd quite happily scoop your guts out with a rusty spoon.

Passionate people indeed.

Thank you clive ...you wouldn't have it any other way with your better half

• Like 1

Thank you clive ...you wouldn't have it any other way with your better half

Oh definitely not.

She needs to be tough to keep up with me.

• Like 2

That was fun lol

Bought a little 3" pink door on holidays,

Took it to a local forest last Sunday along with a silicone gun and tube of tiger seal in a bag,

Stuck the door to the bottom of a tree in the forest along the path

And tied a cloths line filled with barbie cloths on to the branches of the tree lol

People are go in to be like WTF!

I'll upload pictures of that soon too

Wheres the pics Lenny :)

• Like 1

Wheres the pics Lenny :)

Since you asked George,

lol here it is with a stack of fire wood outside and a worn trail to the door.

I painted the screw black so it would look like a sight glass in the door

. IMG_20130829_204241_zps2fe4f833.jpg

Image3696_zps4586969b.jpg

• Like 1

PMSL Lenny your a legend mate, I have no idea where all these Irish jokes come from, you are all obviously completely sane :afro::afro:

• Like 2

PMSL Lenny your a legend mate, I have no idea where all these Irish jokes come from, you are all obviously completely sane :afro::afro:

There not Irish jokes lol there just me pal lol I'm 100% locked on I've been crazy and back,

I take pleasure in lifting the minds of other people, Ireland is suffering hard with unemployment at present, thankfully I'm unaffected but I've been there in 2011,

Lots of families in dispear and as result any place that is free to go at the weekends such as the forest is filled with family's entertaing the kids and to get out of the house which is being hit with bills in the post like stealth bombs mon-fri

I figured by fitting a fairy door to the bottom of one of the trees highly visible on the walk way,

Wouldn't it be a great way of attempting to lift the mind of both parent and child spinning a story about the fairys in the forest,

And hopefully have the child wanting to go back to the forest again next week on the off chance they might see a real fairy costs nothing and consumes the mind with excitement.

Instead of wining " I hate the forest its just a bunch of trees why can't we go to the cinema"

My thoughts of that example may never become a reality but I'm sure it will lift the minds of some local people but if not,

We had fun putting it there lol

• Like 2

Lenny, its good to see that there are people like you with that mentality out there. Most people go out there to enjoy themselves, but seldom do you see the 'average joe' go out of their way to try and improve the enjoyment for everyone else! so kudos to you for that!

• Like 1

Yeah lenny kudos even tho was my idea ye thief ....and i came up with the idea trying to prevent your car being vomited in by ur six year old due to ur crazy driving on back roads ye knob jockey

• Like 3

Yeah lenny kudos even tho was my idea ye thief ....and i came up with the idea trying to prevent your car being vomited in by ur six year old due to ur crazy driving on back roads ye knob jockey

I was just exploring the width of the road on the corners,

Thanks to the new Eibach pro lowering springs the drive was like a hot knife through butter,

I was in the Zone slicing through the Wicklow bends

So its a bit like Bonny and Clyde, one has the ideas the other does it, Now we only need to find out who's Bonny and who's Clyde :P

seriously it made me laugh so thank you both. :)

So its a bit like Bonny and Clyde, one has the ideas the other does it, Now we only need to find out who's Bonny and who's Clyde :P

seriously it made me laugh so thank you both. :)

Its mild compared to the ideas she used to get on forest walks lol which has led to four of us going on forest walks

She's the instigator and I'm the firestarter

• Like 1

Its mild compared to the ideas she used to get on forest walks lol which has led to four of us going on forest walks

She's the instigator and I'm the firestarter

I hope by 4 of you thats you two and the daughters, dont want to think about yous two and jack and Jill from no 42 on a forest walk :wacko:

• Like 2

Pmsl I'm bonnie and clyde ...put out the bins cut the grass painting walls ceilings I do the lot ...hard core pmsl

....yeah lenny ye really looked like ye were fighting me off too ye big stud muffin ......stood up stood on and stood all over

• Like 1

I hope by 4 of you thats you two and the daughters, dont want to think about yous two and jack and Jill from no 42 on a forest walk :wacko:

Nearly peed myself laughing lol

In that case, Kudos to Vicki for the idea, Lenny... Stop taking credit for work that you didnt have the idea for ;) lol

In that case, Kudos to Vicki for the idea, Lenny... Stop taking credit for work that you didnt have the idea for ;) lol

Sorry jeeb , it seems I got caught up with the trend of enterprised credit that is sweeping the forum ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club