1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

Morning all

Im wanting to fit some drls to my car, i have 2x white led strips and i know how to wire them with a relay connected so they turn off when i put my lights on, but i dont know where to put them??

Here is my front

post-43519-0-46373800-1377678875_thumb.j

Anyone got any ideas where to put them??

And am i right in thinking i need a new front bumper if i want fog lights ?? If so wants the cost on that??

something like this would be good, sorry not a fiesta, but a focus & its an aftermarket product but quality,

yunii

IMAG0890_zps184541ca.jpg
IMAG0767_zpsc49a0a70.jpg
IMAG0768_zpsae7394d8.jpg
IMAG0766_zpsdf844c5b.jpg

something like this would be good, sorry not a fiesta, but a focus & its an aftermarket product but quality,yunii IMAG0890_zps184541ca.jpgIMAG0767_zpsc49a0a70.jpgIMAG0768_zpsae7394d8.jpgIMAG0766_zpsdf844c5b.jpg

Id love a focus but my insurance would cripple me :/ so fiesta it is and i love it, but drls in the side vents i think look alright as i dont have any fogs due to wrong bumper on the car :/ but if i had fogs id get the fiesta version to these but i carnt :/

i do love the fiesta particular your shape,they just look awesome,infact best car & looks in its class.but its too small for me

yunii

There are the 'official' ones that Ford would fit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-FORD-FIESTA-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHTS-KIT-TRIMS-WIRE-INSTRUCTIONS-DRL-/200827304415

Also, I have seen somewhere a fog light that can be put into the vents on the non-fog light bumpers, which if you put an LED bulb in could function as a DRL with the relay. As attached.

Here: http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-261/fiesta-mk7-fog-lamp-kit.html

Neither are cheap though.

post-29506-0-79738600-1377983626_thumb.j

The 'official ford' DRL's could actually look quite good, but at £304.75 + P&P & then what ever it costs to paint them is a little steep IMO :(

How can ford charge 305 for them?? Wow :/ be looking at around 400 after painted n protected then i have to fit them alot of money. The second option looks alright but still 200 could i use them as fogs ?? Will my car have the wiring for that already installed but i have bookmarked both pages thanks

How can ford charge 305 for them?? Wow :/ be looking at around 400 after painted n protected then i have to fit them alot of money. The second option looks alright but still 200 could i use them as fogs ?? Will my car have the wiring for that already installed but i have bookmarked both pages thanks

You should be able to use them as fogs too. I wouldn't have a clue if the wiring is already there, I know you wouldn't have the switch for them, so would either need a new switch panel for the lights or add a switch yourself somewhere. This to me suggests possibly not to having the wiring there already, The kit that is with them however does have a switch with it.

Also, washer LED's I think are illegal, if not they're really looked down on >.<

Fitted my drls today look good :) am looking at these fog lights but im torn these ones

http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-261/fiesta-mk7-fog-lamp-kit.html

Or these ??

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=250826552381

Hmm???