Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drls

D13 HPD 95

Morning all

Im wanting to fit some drls to my car, i have 2x white led strips and i know how to wire them with a relay connected so they turn off when i put my lights on, but i dont know where to put them??

Here is my front

post-43519-0-46373800-1377678875_thumb.j

Anyone got any ideas where to put them??

And am i right in thinking i need a new front bumper if i want fog lights ?? If so wants the cost on that??

http://www.eurocarparts.com/bumper

that's a website for the part, but could look on eBay.

and the LED strips could you mount them in to the side vents of the front bumper? as i've seen a few people do that and it looks pretty sweet :D

something like this would be good, sorry not a fiesta, but a focus & its an aftermarket product but quality,

yunii

IMAG0890_zps184541ca.jpg
IMAG0767_zpsc49a0a70.jpg
IMAG0768_zpsae7394d8.jpg
IMAG0766_zpsdf844c5b.jpg

something like this would be good, sorry not a fiesta, but a focus & its an aftermarket product but quality,yunii IMAG0890_zps184541ca.jpgIMAG0767_zpsc49a0a70.jpgIMAG0768_zpsae7394d8.jpgIMAG0766_zpsdf844c5b.jpg

Id love a focus but my insurance would cripple me :/ so fiesta it is and i love it, but drls in the side vents i think look alright as i dont have any fogs due to wrong bumper on the car :/ but if i had fogs id get the fiesta version to these but i carnt :/

i do love the fiesta particular your shape,they just look awesome,infact best car & looks in its class.but its too small for me

yunii

Thanks :) they are a little small but hey ho, ill post pic of drls as soon as i fit them when i get the relay -.-

There are the 'official' ones that Ford would fit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-FORD-FIESTA-DAYTIME-RUNNING-LIGHTS-KIT-TRIMS-WIRE-INSTRUCTIONS-DRL-/200827304415

Also, I have seen somewhere a fog light that can be put into the vents on the non-fog light bumpers, which if you put an LED bulb in could function as a DRL with the relay. As attached.

Here: http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-261/fiesta-mk7-fog-lamp-kit.html

Neither are cheap though.

post-29506-0-79738600-1377983626_thumb.j

The 'official ford' DRL's could actually look quite good, but at £304.75 + P&P & then what ever it costs to paint them is a little steep IMO :(

How can ford charge 305 for them?? Wow :/ be looking at around 400 after painted n protected then i have to fit them alot of money. The second option looks alright but still 200 could i use them as fogs ?? Will my car have the wiring for that already installed but i have bookmarked both pages thanks

How can ford charge 305 for them?? Wow :/ be looking at around 400 after painted n protected then i have to fit them alot of money. The second option looks alright but still 200 could i use them as fogs ?? Will my car have the wiring for that already installed but i have bookmarked both pages thanks

You should be able to use them as fogs too. I wouldn't have a clue if the wiring is already there, I know you wouldn't have the switch for them, so would either need a new switch panel for the lights or add a switch yourself somewhere. This to me suggests possibly not to having the wiring there already, The kit that is with them however does have a switch with it.

Also, washer LED's I think are illegal, if not they're really looked down on >.<

Cheers :) saved the kit is an option n does anyone if they allowed white LEDs jets??

Fitted my drls today look good :) am looking at these fog lights but im torn these ones

http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-261/fiesta-mk7-fog-lamp-kit.html

Or these ??

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=250826552381

Hmm???

I'm not sure if the £50 ones fit the non-fog bumper, if they do though then may as well go for those if honest.

Help guys, im looking for an ignition live cable ?? Anyone got any ideas where one is?? Please and a pic??