Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Coupé

Focus-Jonny

Does anyone else want this to happen soo much? I would love the option of a 3 door especially in ST form!

Saying that it would be out of my price range for at least 6-7 years :(

post-8771-0-40104600-1377817583_thumb.jp

thats looks pretty damn good. much better looking than the vw scirrocco!

Damn right! i really think ford are missing a trick here! even if it was only in ST form!

post-8771-0-28037200-1377860666_thumb.jp

the wheels look massive on it but it suits it

looks very nice! is this a concept idea?

Hi, looks like a Auto Express photoshop attempt to me...

looks like a kia to be honest based on the ceed gt which to be brutally honest ide rather have the kiapost-8800-0-74456200-1377885085_thumb.jp

Just honest mate we all know that. If ford built cars with the same build quality as kia ide buy the ford

These drawings are based on possible plans for the Ford Capri. On the internet there are some pictures made by automotive magazines which shown how it might look like.

At a later moment Ford officially announced there are no plans for a Coupe version of the Focus or a new Capri.

I think of any reason I'd buy a Kia, or a Hyundai, over that of my car. Build quality aside the handling has no comparison as are the engines compared to the Focus.

Back on topic, yes there are no plans for the Coupe to be built...

Im a bit dissapointed with ford at the min! Was told i have to get a new GEM module due to corrosion! Not something i would expect from a 2010 car this early on! I can see my arthur like the kias that 7 year warranty is a BIG selling point!

If im honest i love the focus but water leaking rear lights 6 yrs after ford knew about it is bad leaky washer jets missing or poorly applied bulkhead sealant to name a few knowing kia owmers they have none of that if they do unlike ford dealers kia bend over backwards to make you happy and then theres the warranty theres not much diff between the ceed and the focus the new one comes loaded with working kit no issues with my iPhone doesnt work etc if ford could change and be like that i think they would lead the market im not looking towards ford for my next car only because the rest are offering so much more which is sad in a way

• Like 1

If im honest i love the focus but water leaking rear lights 6 yrs after ford knew about it is bad leaky washer jets missing or poorly applied bulkhead sealant to name a few knowing kia owmers they have none of that if they do unlike ford dealers kia bend over backwards to make you happy and then theres the warranty theres not much diff between the ceed and the focus the new one comes loaded with working kit no issues with my iphone doesnt work etc if ford could change and be like that i think they would lead the market im not looking towards ford for my next car only because the rest are offering so much more which is sad in a way

Completely agree with you mate! I Was sure i was gonna get the 1.6 ecoboost mk3 focus but now i may be visiting else where!

I have owned the last gen Kia Cee'd before the CMAX, and I have to say, even that was an excellent motor. I only chopped it in because I needed a car with more space. The Kia's and Hyundai's are seriously not just catching the mainstreamers like Ford up, but in some ways they are overtaking them in all categories.

The main problem is though, that because Kia and Hyundai have now caught up, they now also charge similar prices as the Ford, whereas once upon a time it was THE reasonably priced car, and now look whats taken its place...

I posted a link before about how the new Cee'd and Focus looked so similar, and it seems more and more manufacturers are falling into a standard of the cars face, which means they all start to blend together, and it takes something special to keep the individuality of the car. If I could buy a brand new Focus tomorrow, or the new Cee'd, I would seriously struggle to say that I would come out driving a blue oval, because Ford havent learned there lessons (as Arthur said above) and I know the Kia quality once was mockable, but recently has come out exceptional.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club