Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lenny Purchase A New Whip? Or Get Serious!!

Lenny

Here you go Vicki the only mod you'll ever need

how-about-a-matte-pink-ford-focus-49041-

Pmsl ...phil I'm a classy bird wouldn't be caught dead ... I'll be shot but here goes ...!Removed! that have a number of kids for number of guys and usually with !Removed! stamps drive pink cars or civics or starlets

• Like 1

Thats all very true but just imagine the look on Lenny's face when he drives round the corner and sees what you have done to his pride and joy.

• Like 1

Thats all very true but just imagine the look on Lenny's face when he drives round the corner and sees what you have done to his pride and joy.

lol...hmm have to think of something...open to offers ...maybe my ex boyfriends face embroirder on passenger headrest

• Like 1

I've just bought a full Levin BZR bucket seat interior consisting of:

Door cards

Front drivers seat

Seat rail front drivers

Passenger seat

Seat rail passengers

Rear seat

Rear seat head rests

All in excellent condition no tares for a staggering 100 euro

I have yet to purchase the car but in fear of landing a car with a torn seat

100 euro for a full replacement interior is worth every penny.

. http://imageshack.us/a/img145/4956/img0352b.jpg

sounds like you have made up your mind lenny.

so go get yourself the car and please do keep us up dated.

Vicki time to buy a set of pink fluffy dice to hang from the interior mirror pmsl

• Like 2

lol, you make me sound like some sort of grammar whip Vicki :p

And I only changed the naughty words, as they are on our naughty word list and the filter replaces them with !removed! lol :)

• Like 1

Here you go Vicki the only mod you'll ever need

how-about-a-matte-pink-ford-focus-49041-

Its a strange mix that one lol

Does look good in the ink if I'm honest, and its a map spec focus due to the sharp of the bumper,

But I would have thought even in japan they would have been interested in keeping the focus euro style because sticker bombing is very much a Japanese thing and not in theme with euro styling.

sounds like you have made up your mind lenny.

so go get yourself the car and please do keep us up dated.

Vicki time to buy a set of pink fluffy dice to hang from the interior mirror pmsl

Thanks Barry lol

I've saw somthing very interesting for the Levin,

Since I want the car for commuting to work and I work shift which means the neighbours may not like me starting up the engine at 22:15 or arriving home at 7am

I've found a manufacturer of rear exhaust box's that have an adjustable valve built in,

Much like an oversized EGR valve

And supplied with a loom to run a switch in to the dash allowing for whisper quiet driving as much as I want,

Then when I'm on my own in the country I can push the button opening the exhaust allowing the sound to roar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Varex-Muffler-Honda-Audi-Toyota-Rs4-Rotary-Civic-Ek9-/221073235018

now THAT sounds like a sweet mod!

• Like 1

Thanks Barry lol

I've saw somthing very interesting for the Levin,

Since I want the car for commuting to work and I work shift which means the neighbours may not like me starting up the engine at 22:15 or arriving home at 7am

I've found a manufacturer of rear exhaust box's that have an adjustable valve built in,

Much like an oversized EGR valve

And supplied with a loom to run a switch in to the dash allowing for whisper quiet driving as much as I want,

Then when I'm on my own in the country I can push the button opening the exhaust allowing the sound to roar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Varex-Muffler-Honda-Audi-Toyota-Rs4-Rotary-Civic-Ek9-/221073235018

Snap! Ive been thinking about one too - i could ditch the 1 remaining silencer on the Mondeo (saving weight- upto 10kgs) just whether to get a 2-1/4, 2-1/2 or 3" one - you can get mechanical (cable operated) ones as well as electrical ones

• Like 1

Snap! Ive been thinking about one too - i could ditch the 1 remaining silencer on the Mondeo (saving weight- upto 10kgs) just whether to get a 2-1/4, 2-1/2 or 3" one - you can get mechanical (cable operated) ones as well as electrical ones

Think the mechanical one will be better in the long run ;)

• Like 1

I reckon 2.5" would be sufficient mate

I see they can be fitted in the middle of the exhaust for fitments such as the focus where the rear silence sits within the axles and exit pipes carries further.

Great invention

now THAT sounds like a sweet mod!

I've just found a video of the varex remote valve muffler fitted to a levin , sounds sweet in both modes

I'm just gonna keep teasing you lenny honestly

5849540238_dfcf8ce89f_o.jpg

Even if it's out of the budget!

• Like 1

Lol no stopping now,

I'm in work at 23:00 finished at 03:00 then home for an hours kip before traveling 2 hours to pick up some bucket seats and door cards,

I'll post pics later

• Like 1

Left work 3am

Traveled 2hrs to collection pin,

Pulled in to 24hr fuel station close to collection point at 5am,

Slept in back of focus until 8am

Collected interior at 9am

Home at 11am

Here's some pictyres , very happy and very comfortable

. IMG_20130905_145714_zps6a33a7b7.jpg

IMG_20130905_145631_zps41ef60f9.jpg

IMG_20130905_145506_zps874b46db.jpg

IMG_20130905_145434_zpsae3638e1.jpg

IMG_20130905_145356_zps0c49451b.jpg

IMG_20130905_145322_zpsbc1d3541.jpg

IMG_20130905_145250_zpsb8ef5446.jpg

IMG_20130905_145714_zps34980028.jpg

IMG_20130905_145552_zpsc6ce1ea1.jpg

IMG_20130905_145552_zpsc6ce1ea1.jpg

IMG_20130905_145506_zps874b46db.jpg

Since there not fitted to a car,

I thought I'd stick "grisaille bear" in there to make it look more aggressive and mad lol

All going well I'll be renting one of these steam clean bad boys the weekend and do the interior following the video:

• Like 2

The interior looks in exellent nick!

No turning back now!

• Like 1

looking good lenny, surprised your not ripping of the material and replacing with leather lined with silver lol!

• Like 2

The interior looks in exellent nick!

No turning back now!

Thanks foca,

Was a complete bargain at 120euro to be honest I felt bad and paid 150 because it is quality,

I've got dpf removal next week which I regret booking now because I want to get saving for the Levin, but it needs doing anyways so I might aswell get it dine and over with.

Then its solid saving starting next month until February at the latest,

Maybe purchase one in November if the price is right,

I've got a mate from work who has rebuilt a celica GT4 and upgrade ball bearing fensport turbo,

So he has agreed to come with, when viewing to help me get the best value for money.

Will be a great advantage because he has had a Levin before and knows how they should feel, sound and handle.

looking good lenny, surprised your not ripping of the material and replacing with leather lined with silver lol!

It did crops my mind lol

And having the second interior would make it an easy mod as the car could still be driven while the interior is in upholstery fitters,

To be honest though I'm happy with the interior and stereo etc.

For the moment,

My main focus will be fighting off any rust and ensuring the battery, leads and distributer are in tip top condition,

Followed by radiator and hoses prior to taking on the luxery mods.

• Like 1

Sounds a plan! looking forward to it Lenny!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club