Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2010 Tdci 1.4

Terryhs

Hi

Hi have a vibration problem on my car it's getting annoying. The car drives great Really smooth apart from not all the time very intermittent, when slowing down to a t junction with a slight down hill sloap changing from 3rd to second gear clutch up and the revs drop down I get a vibration or rattle it can happen if the brakes are slightly applied or just slowing down in the gear, it does happen sometimes in 3rd gear. Clutch and gears are nice and smooth. It's been checked out at 2 garages who aren't sure, what it could be I have been told it dosent sounding like flywheel or clutch.

I have had replaced the left gearbox mount and lower gearbox mount, lubricated

Anti roll bushes. I have read just on here that some times the clutch hydraulic pipe vibrates at low revs, were abouts does it vibrate.

Any advice much appreciated

Hi terryhs,

I had an annoying rattle like yours that came on when coming to a stop with the brakes on, turning the A/C on or just about any load on the engine.

Turned out The DPF was not bolted on after having been removed and gutted by the previous owner and was rattling at the front of the engine!

This is the Fiesta 1.6tdci. Not sure if the dpf is located in the same place on the 1.4tdci

Hope this helps!!

• 1 month later...

Things have developed tomorrow it's getting two track rod ends. Left hand track rod

Has movement in it when at slow speed and slightly turning less than quarter of a turn.

In straight line position it's fine.

• 1 month later...

Things have developed tomorrow it's getting two track rod ends. Left hand track rod

Has movement in it when at slow speed and slightly turning less than quarter of a turn.

In straight line position it's fine.

Hi,

Almost identical symptoms on our Fiesta 1.4tdci, really annoying, did the changing of the track rods solve the problem? At our wits end as it niggles whenever driving! Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Will