Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

andysvision

Alternator Just Changed,some Dummy Questions!!!

YES i hope so :) thanks .What about the EGR backplate,what do i need other to make it ,i mean the EGR blanking plate and..?anything else?

Well you can manufacture yourself one from a stainless steel plate, but you can buy them cheap enough online, its just a case of finding someone who will ship to your location!

Well you can manufacture yourself one from a stainless steel plate, but you can buy them cheap enough online, its just a case of finding someone who will ship to your location!

Heeeeelp PRO,please help me,im getting mad,i was just making a short tour in my town with my family,when we were turning home just 500m from my house everything went on on my dashboard and a message sayng:engine system failure or something like that,than the message acceleration decreased,i guess this i the limp mode :( but what happened is that i turned of my car and than i tryed 5 times to turn it on but no,i cant..please help what can i do,what may it be,is urgent :( im going to open a topic about this...