Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Bulbs

D13 HPD 95

Hi all

I changed my front bulbs when i got the car hate the tango!! But i saw a rs focus with some wicked led 8000k bulbs non hids he had all 3 side dip and main beam in the temperature colour, has anyone got them?? Are they any good??

I have Phillips 100% brighter bulbs in there atm and night breaker side lights

Can i put LEDs in the rears or doest that change alot ?? And reverse light??

What have people got in theirs??

Ive got phillips 6000k led sidelights with phillips diamond vision 5000k halogens in mine also not HID. Not strictly road legal but never so much as got a funny look from the police. PS you cant get LED headlights the simply dont give enough lighf output

Ive also got cree xenon effect LED projector fogs and Cree LED projector reverse bulbs

Anything over 4200K are meant for show only and not street legal (bear in mind that Sun light is 4850K) so anything too high causes dazzle and therefore a distraction on the road.

Audi do full LED headlights, they're pretty awesome as long as they work :P

Anyway on topic, I have 6000K HID's on my Fiesta, and did on my Mk7 with 6000K CREE sidelights and fog lights, I did briefly have HID main beams, but they came out after a while for a different car and if honest for the amount of time they were used, wasn't worth the £55 they cost. They did work to flash (as although HID's require a 'warm-up' they do briefly come on at full intensity, although they'll never work as well as bi-xenon lighting that is OEM, due to the ballast differences.

Best just keeping the main beam as something like an OSRAM NightBreaker or something really.

I've just ordered led reversing bulbs for £7 on eBay- will post the results when I get them! I'm sick of !Removed! yellow lighting everywhere!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

any news on the reversing lamp change? I really would like brighter reversing lamps.

Cree LED reverse lights fitted in mine.They are really bright outside the car but have to say when reversing not the absolute best.Think this is because they just shine straight out withno reflection like a normal bulb.

post-38083-0-62019500-1380920459_thumb.j

Cree LED reverse lights fitted in mine.They are really bright outside the car but have to say when reversing not the absolute best.Think this is because they just shine straight out withno reflection like a normal bulb.

You can get cree leds that shine to the sides aswel

You can get cree leds that shine to the sides aswel

Dan

In 501's? Don't suppose you have a link do you?

Aye, they're bright like (955's) but could do with ones that aren't closed at the side so can project to the sides too :) but mines are awesome :) I've attached a few pics for your viewing pleasures ;)post-40141-0-61424700-1380922738_thumb.jpost-40141-0-87818000-1380922780_thumb.jpost-40141-0-42210600-1380922835_thumb.j

Aye, they're bright like (955's) but could do with ones that aren't closed at the side so can project to the sides too :) but mines are awesome :) I've attached a few pics for your viewing pleasures ;)attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

They are the same as mine I think.

Found these which look like they might be good but a bit pricey even though it is for 2.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/501-W5W-T10-25W-5-5W-CANBUS-CREE-XBD-HIGH-POWER-SMD-LED-WHITE-PAIR-2pcs-/400552758840?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d42ce0e38

Aye- http://bit.ly/11b7Zcw

Aye, Q5's. they're a nice touch like! Nice cheap mod that stands out! Hate yellow bulbs like!!

Need brighter sidelights, they've only got 5 LEDs! Not enough for me like! ;)

At just under twenty quid a bulb you've got to be REALLY zoned in on LED lamps to go for these. That's a whole tankful of petrol. I think I'll wait till the price drops somewhat as I'd enjoy the tankful of petrol more.

• Like 1

Where are you getting your petrol from if you're getting a full tank for £20 lmao

40 quid. That's a weeks pocket money for me ;)

Hello all sorry to bother.I have a ford fiesta mk7 2009.

I want to buy LED Bulbs for front/rear indicators and for rear stop/tail. Which ones should i choose?

thank you for your time

Hello Willy. I would like to thank you for your immediate response. I have read and know the bulb type. I want LED Bulbs. Is the rear/tail stop Red or white? Do you know any specific Led type;

Thank you for your time

The stop / tail lamps are clear bulbs but you should get red LEDS as the white makes the lamps look pink.

Cree bulbs are best but a little pricey. Indicator LEDs will also need resistors for each bulb (x4) which will require you cutting you cars wiring loom.

Also take into account that if you change to LEDs then you not complying with the law as there not BS approved.