Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing

dontmess

Hi, I own a Ford Focus 2008 (facelift) model.

Basically my car is due for an annual service. Last year I took the car to a dagenham motors where I purchased the car for an interim service, which covered a oil change, air filter and pollen filter I believe.

My car is now 38000 miles and a local independent garage I know pretty well said they could do a full service, which would include spark plugs and whatever else for around 140.

Does that seem a decent deal or should I just to a dagenham motors again for another interim service. Also is there any service milestones for this car model, where specific things should be changed.

Thanks!!

Definately sounds worth while if you can get it that cheap, and the car has no warranty to void by doing so!

If you go to this address, pop in your number plate, you can then click "generate a fordservice schedule" tells you everything that needs to be done as per the Ford service.

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club