Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Race Red Mk7.5 Zetec S Ecoboost

rocky1722

I read that it's a pain and you have to use a soldering iron so it's too much hassle for me

• 4 months later...

Do the blue footwell & interior lights stay on when you are driving at night ?

No only when to door is open would be cool if u could get them to stay on though

does anyone know where you get the blue leds for the footwells? or have i missed it here somewhere haha

I used something very similar to this for mine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Car-LED-501-T10-W5W-BLUE-XENON-Side-Light-Bulbs-UK-/130500464836?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e626f10c4

After trying the smd pads and not being too happy with them.

which ones would you recommend? are they both just a straight swap with the original ones?

I'd definitely recommend the second ones linked, have them still fitted myself. Check my project for pictures of them.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/47369-my-fiesta-mk75-zs/

Yes there a straight swap for the standard bulbs, takes seconds.

it looks like the ones you have the listing has ended, plus there from hong kong which means a long delivery time, think ill go for the other ones as there from UK, plus its only a few quid if there not so good

The same seller has relisted them though :) yehh that's the only downfall, was just over a week delivery. Hope the uk ones are as good.

i didnt notice they'd been relisted, ive ordered the UK ones so ill let you know the results!

• 2 weeks later...

after finally putting them in, i think it would have been worth ordering the ones from hong kong! the ones i got literally just have a small circle of blue shining down and does not spread through the whole footwell. very dissapointed

That's no good at all, sorry about that. the ones I purchased are perfect as you can see in the images. Couldn't recommend them enough.

no problem mate not your fault, yeah i think im just gonna order them too. not as if theyre expensive so ive not lost money

Hahaa true, hopefully they'll be what your after anyways mate.Throw some pictures up when you get them.

yeah i will do, ill put a picture up of the ones i have when its dark later

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have managed to drop down the front interior light but cannot get it fully out to fit the new 501 bulbs. Can anyone help me

• 7 months later...

sorry new to this forum, I have a fiesta titanium and really like the look of the blue interior dashboard lighting, how did you go about doing this? thankyou

sorry new to this forum, I have a fiesta titanium and really like the look of the blue interior dashboard lighting, how did you go about doing this? thankyou

This is how the mk7.5 fiesta EcoBoost range are now as standard :) I take it you've got a pre 2012 reg ?

Liamboyall7 welcome. I have changed the footwell bulbs, both sets of roof lights as well as the light in the boot. You need to order some 501 bulbs, I believe from memory that there are some links on here for them. If not just go to eBay no need for super expensive ones at all. If you want more information let me know

Yes Nathan mines 09 reg. just love the look of the blue dashboard rather than the red

• 3 weeks later...

Silly basic question but how do you replace footwell bulb? Asian do you twist it out or pull it out and can I remove it while the light is still on when the door is open because I can't get down to it otherwise and also the main interior light at top of your head how do I go around replacing that size of led bulb? And twist or pull rather ask then go ahead and brake something

Footwell bulbs just pull out, they will be hot though if you do it with the door open, so either be quick or use gloves or a cloth.

Front light, prise the clear lens off, the bulb pulls out of its clips at each end, it is a 38mm festoon bulb, if yours has map lights they are the same size as the footwell bulbs and come out the same way.

Thank you mate will order them tonight and also do you know a guide to change sidelight bulbs? It's my first car don't have any experience aha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club