Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cree Torch

jeebowhite

If you get the cree torch, focus the light into a cree shape on the floor, and stand in a dark room with a bit of dust floating, theres the perfect answer :D

and, you could even put some coloured filter paper over the lens to get the colour effect too!

:Dp

Light Saber? or cree torch?

I love having the money to make such a purchase :D

I would love to be able to afford a new land rover... Not because I want one, but because I just want that lump of money burning a hole in my pocket...

• Like 1

My mum had one of these and it broke thanks for the reminder i ordered two

I carry a Cree torch on my work vest and it's a cracking bit of kit.

Mine came with two rechargable batteries, car charger, home charger and an adaptor to use AAA if necessary.

Similar to this one-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UltraFire-1800Lm-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Zoomable-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-18650-AC-Car-CH-/370877952839?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item565a0c7347

On check out has anyone seen the express delivery price? £200 :lol:

An Ultrasabers light saber for £260 is what I need in life.

My mum had one of these and it broke thanks for the reminder i ordered two

On check out has anyone seen the express delivery price? £200 :lol:

Yeah mate, I saw, though I thought it was £100? Either way, guy's gone crazy. :rolleyes:

Or possibly trying to trick some careless fool into accidentally choosing it without realizing.

• Like 1

Yeah mate, I saw, though I thought it was £100? Either way, guy's gone crazy. :rolleyes:

Or possibly trying to trick some careless fool into accidentally choosing it without realizing.

Yeah it says £100 and then £200 at check out

• 3 weeks later...

You would be surprised, you can get a high milliamper and it should last longer!

I have a LED Lenser P7 (Really handy little torch) and a LED Lenser P14, i also own one of these.......CLICK

I call it the 'Beast' for obvious reasons.

certainly is a beast!

certainly is a beast!

It has more power than a Focus headlight jeebo. :lol:

lmfao that isnt bad at all!

How long do the batteries last in that bad boy?

lmfao that isnt bad at all!

How long do the batteries last in that bad boy?

I use high capacity Powerex 11,000 mAh rechargables. The 'beast' takes FOUR of these babies, and you need a top quality charger for them so the initial outlay is quite expensive. I'm not sure about battery life, but even on full power (It can light a football field) maybe around the 2 hour mark as quoted in the sales pitch? If anyone is considering buying one of these monsters then you must budget for these high power rechargables (approx £27 for TWO) and a high end charger. Don't even consider Duracell or any other Alkaline battery......Unless you want to take a second mortgage out! :D

Lol, nice! I am looking for some high milliampers for my camera, but I can only tend to find up to 3000mAh

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club