Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jeebowhite

Cree Torch

41 posts in this topic

If you get the cree torch, focus the light into a cree shape on the floor, and stand in a dark room with a bit of dust floating, theres the perfect answer :D

and, you could even put some coloured filter paper over the lens to get the colour effect too!

:Dp

Light Saber? or cree torch?

I love having the money to make such a purchase :D

I would love to be able to afford a new land rover... Not because I want one, but because I just want that lump of money burning a hole in my pocket...

mixmasterlooney likes this

My mum had one of these and it broke thanks for the reminder i ordered two

I carry a Cree torch on my work vest and it's a cracking bit of kit.

Mine came with two rechargable batteries, car charger, home charger and an adaptor to use AAA if necessary.

Similar to this one-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UltraFire-1800Lm-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Zoomable-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-18650-AC-Car-CH-/370877952839?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item565a0c7347

On check out has anyone seen the express delivery price? £200 :lol:

An Ultrasabers light saber for £260 is what I need in life.

My mum had one of these and it broke thanks for the reminder i ordered two

On check out has anyone seen the express delivery price? £200 :lol:

Yeah mate, I saw, though I thought it was £100? Either way, guy's gone crazy. :rolleyes:

Or possibly trying to trick some careless fool into accidentally choosing it without realizing.

mixmasterlooney likes this

Yeah mate, I saw, though I thought it was £100? Either way, guy's gone crazy. :rolleyes:

Or possibly trying to trick some careless fool into accidentally choosing it without realizing.

Yeah it says £100 and then £200 at check out

That is soooo bright!!! The battery cant last long lol

You would be surprised, you can get a high milliamper and it should last longer!

I have a LED Lenser P7 (Really handy little torch) and a LED Lenser P14, i also own one of these.......CLICK

I call it the 'Beast' for obvious reasons.

certainly is a beast!

It has more power than a Focus headlight jeebo. :lol:

lmfao that isnt bad at all!

How long do the batteries last in that bad boy?

lmfao that isnt bad at all!

How long do the batteries last in that bad boy?

I use high capacity Powerex 11,000 mAh rechargables. The 'beast' takes FOUR of these babies, and you need a top quality charger for them so the initial outlay is quite expensive. I'm not sure about battery life, but even on full power (It can light a football field) maybe around the 2 hour mark as quoted in the sales pitch? If anyone is considering buying one of these monsters then you must budget for these high power rechargables (approx £27 for TWO) and a high end charger. Don't even consider Duracell or any other Alkaline battery......Unless you want to take a second mortgage out! :D

Lol, nice! I am looking for some high milliampers for my camera, but I can only tend to find up to 3000mAh