• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Freya-ex

Freya-ex

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ranger Wildtrak

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:52 AM

Iím thinking of purchasing a Parrot CK3100 phone system for my 07 Ford Ranger but do not know if I require a separate wire harness to link it to the audio. Does anyone have this system or can anyone advise me on whether I need this extra harness or if the harnesses that come with the standard kit is all I need. I would hate to get this unit only to find that I need more bits to finish the job.

Thanks in advance
Freya
:rolleyes:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Rangerboy

Rangerboy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ranger Thunder

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

Hi Freya, I have a 57 Plate Double Cab Thunder and have just bought and installed a CK3100. You will need to purchase an SOT lead which enables the Parrot to be simply plugged into the wiring harness at the rear of the car stereo. The SOT leads are around £20.

Installing it isnt a simple project. If i hadnt been shown how to remove the radio/stereo fascia panel i would never have done it.

You have to remove the three heater control knobs by pulling them forwards and behind the two outer knobs are two screws which need to be removed.

The fascia then pulls off from the bottom just above the sliding heater control. Be carefull as its easily broken!

The Parrot then connects to the wiring which you un plug from the rear of the radio.

If you need any more help just ask!

Thanks

Mark :rolleyes:

#3 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,936 posts
  • Ford Model: Kugy
Contributor

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

Parrot is a fantastic system... I love mine

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users