Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Front Brake Hoses?

Bane Bastion

Hi people... :)

I'm having issues with a mechanic over the front brake pipes on a Ford fiesta mk6 finesse... he says they're twisted, but the lines on the hoses run in line with them, so in my opinion they aren't... he says they have been connected incorrectly leaving them to take a different path, hence an mot failure...

Has anyone got a pic of underneath the front wheel arches so we could see how they're supposed to be routed?... It would be worth its weight in gold if someone could, as google images failed me after an hour of battling it out... :D

Thanks for any help in advance... :)

Gavin you've posted this in the guides section (hopefully by mistake rather than intentionally :p) so I've moved it to it's rightful place in the Fiesta forum.

• Like 1

Here's my brake hose... I think its just in the clip the wrong way round, but it doesn't pull or foul at all... surely not an mot failure?... :/

20130905_172712_zpsbf5ef518.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club