• Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
seashaker

Moderators please read

Good morning,

As you can see I have not been an active member as yet on this forum, I received a private message from member miqnukikz this morning,

details are:

Group: Members

Member No.: 5395

message came with the title 'Hello' and in the message a link entitled 'please help' - I have not opened the link but when hovering over it, it is hyper-linked to a Russian site.

All Please Beware, this may be a virus etc, if you get one of these i would suggest not opening it and reporting it.

cheers

Steve

I too got this email

It's a link to a site called ADULT FRIEND FINDER

THink this needs looking at mods!

Yeah it is cos I opened the link.... this is my first ever private message from this site and it turns out to be a spamhead advertising a !Removed! site!!!

He appears to be banned now.

Good morning,

As you can see I have not been an active member as yet on this forum, I received a private message from member miqnukikz this morning,

details are:

Group: Members

Member No.: 5395

message came with the title 'Hello' and in the message a link entitled 'please help' - I have not opened the link but when hovering over it, it is hyper-linked to a Russian site.

All Please Beware, this may be a virus etc, if you get one of these i would suggest not opening it and reporting it.

cheers

Steve

don't worry to much about it ,i got one too , he's been banned , he only has a small un , it could have been worse ,and he directed us to a site that has virus'es and malware on it. sad git.

don't worry to much about it ,i got one too , he's been banned , he only has a small un , it could have been worse ,and he directed us to a site that has virus'es and malware on it. sad git.

sorry i meant HE COULD HAVE DIRECTED us to a site that had malware and viruses on , my apologies , the site is harmless, but he's still a git.