Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Go Faster Stripes On Cars That Really Shouldn't

alexp999

It is an ST it is allowed stripes.

OAP and 0-60 in 15s cars are not ;)

Phew!! ^_^ Guess I can tell you now I still have some stripes to be fitted that go from the bonnet, over the roof and down the boot! just waiting for some good weather.... :unsure:

Seeing a lot of C1's and Aygo's with them lately... Terrible cars.

I fancy drawing GFS's on my motor :D I think it would look pretty awesome, but as I am doing it on a budget, the GFS's would be made with masking tape :D

I think it would still look cooler than some of the !Removed! that we have just seen above...

In my consideration only two cars deserve stripes.

Shelby GT500 and AC Cobra.

End of chat :d

• Like 2

Weather Finally Let Up Today So Was Able To Finish My Stripes!!

:P

Very Nice,

IMHO though, I think the bold black stripes would have looked better thinner (allowing the red to be more prominent) but it does look good!

Wow, looks great with the matching door mirrors too :)

This on the other hand....:

takahashi-fiat-2.jpg

that looks like an angry and crappeh body kitted Corsa, with a smart car bolted to the upper half. Its disgusting, and every one of them should be put down.

if I wanted to sit in a vehicle where my legs where either side of the gearstick, and there was a chance the driver was going to grab hold of the wrong gear knob, then I would sit in a van...

That second one looks like it has been dumped at the side of the road and a line painter has gone over it :lol:

• Like 1

Used to live in Hull in the 80's and every taxi was a Lada. They must be the worst car ever built,apart from a C***a of course

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well its most definitely different.

I thought that the consensus of the lada was its a terrible car to own, but the car runs day after day?

I thought that the consensus of the lada was its a terrible car to own, but the car runs day after day?

That's why the taxi drivers of hull used them. When they fell out of favour they were all exported back to Russia there were hundreds of the !Removed! things on the docks.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club