Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7.5 Zs

Nathan54771

I might just go for the titanium then fit the zs front honeycomb grills-not a big fan of the chrome grills lol although it does actually look alright on the candyblue version

That's the way to go Dan :)

post-5052-138764318525_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

out of interest how easy are the fogs to change I've not had a look as most cars are a bumper off job.

If you take the headlights out there easy to reach down from above and turn the bulb holder and then pull straight out :)

The n/s one is a little bit more difficult with the screen wash tank getting slightly in the way, but was still easy enough.

Hahaa indeed, hoping there's a bad snow/fog storm brewing

• Like 1

Hahaa indeed, hoping there's a bad snow/fog storm brewing

I thought about doing mine but wasn't worth the cost considering they get used maybe once a year.

Yehh I thought the same, but for £10 for a set of cree's I thought I might aswell so they match my xenon/led combination :$

• 2 weeks later...

K&N Air filter now fitted once arrived kindly from willy :)

post-44466-0-19286900-1388688549_thumb.j

Also put my new reg plates on seen as they arrived too :D quite happy with my aluminium plates.

post-44466-0-03948500-1388688627_thumb.j

post-44466-0-37627700-1388688653_thumb.j

• Like 1

That is one awesome car, Nathan.

The Candy Blue does sound girly, like you said earlier, but the fact is that it just looks great.

Looking forward to an update on the K&N panel filter, both sound and performance wise, please!

Thanks appreciate it :)

An honest opinion of the k&n filter is in my opioid it improves the sound marginally and seems to possibly reduce turbo lag due to better intake but very minimal. Probli burns more fuel but we'll see on the long run. All down to personal preference, you'd neither miss it or regret buiying one, just a small addition to know you've got one and might slightly improve it

That's also what I've heard other people say about the K&N panel filter.

I think it's a cool little mod to do, even though the gains might just be the placebo effect :)

Yehh that's all it is tbh :) just a small mod to slightly improve maybe, all good fun and part of the enjoyment I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan - I fancy replacing the pathetic sidelights with Cree LEDs (which model of LED?), but how on earth do I get the original sidelight bulbs out of the reflector? They wobble about but are they bayonetted or simply pushed into the bulb holder inside the reflector?

Also, is there any way of making that useless boot light any better? I replaced the feeble bulb with a cheepie LED with no discernable difference, so I wondered if a strip of LEDs soldered into the bulb holder might be the answer.

I went for these cree sidelights :) match my xenon and fogs perfect at 6000k, there simply just push fitted into the holder mate :) pull the holder out of the headlight from under the bonnet and pull the bulb out.

The boot light is my next project, I have got a strip of 30 white smd/led, you can then simply run the two wires neatly going into the holder or before the holder which will be soldered to the existing light wires and then it should work :)

Where did you wire the glove box led strip to mate? Have you got a link for it as well?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Here use this guide mate it shows you pictures and you can connect to the ambient light plug.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/11992-the-ambient-lighting-installation-guide/page-4

Here's the led strip I used :) not the exact seller couldn't find it on my history, but same product to show you

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=201017179357

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I hope someone can give me an answer on this question.

I have a ford fiesta Mk7 from 2012. I've bought it from the dealer and it doesnt have fog lights installed.

Is it possible to put fog lights in there as the bumper looks different from models with fabric build fog lights.

example:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Ford_Fiesta_2008_front_20081206.jpg

As you see, its not round like the build in fog light bumpers.

Edit; stupid question really no? when you look to it. its obvious that a round bulb wouldnt fit in there haha.

As you said you wouldn't get a round fog light unit there unless you chopped a circle and fabricated the bumper to fit one.

To be honest you'd be better off buying the Zetec s front end bumper and fog units if you wanted to do that, but then you'd also need a new switch from a higher model for inside the car and then you'd have to wire them up to the switch.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club