Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7.5 Zs

Nathan54771

Jip, and I don't like the US steering wheel, its way to bulky, do they pack an extra large airbag or what? while were on that topic

• Like 1

I quite like the yellow of the focus ST, know what you mean when the red is all cleaned up to, looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Like this? :D

IMAG0034_zpsdaxk1egf.jpg

Yeah like that haha! Really nice car mate:)

Washed the red and blue bro's on Saturday.....

post-44466-0-63915800-1405291337_thumb.j

Then carried the red trim theme on, put some on the lower Triple R Splitter.....

post-44466-0-68082100-1405291548_thumb.j

Too much or ?

Your car looks amazing Nathan, absolutely unreal mate... Wanna make mine more aesthetically pleading but can't really do much with it being a black car without making it look chavvy!

Thanks mate really appreciate it, got plenty more stuff I'd love to do to it yet and here's the link to some of the pinstripe :) comes in all different colours....

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221245521107?nav=SEARCH

I really like the zs in black with gunmetal alloys

Yeah I'm trying to get some plastidip for the alloys to make them gunmetal, ordered black background/blue font gel overlays for all of the badges on the car including the wheel centres and want to paint the callipers blue too! Just need to budget for them

good luck, doubt I will get away with that, my girlfriend gets mad if I spend more than 10min washing the car :wacko:

• Like 1

Sounds good, get a project thread going :) or have you got one ? Be good too see the stuff done and wanna see the plastidip in gunmetal.

Hahaa good luck ;) as above they aren't as keen as us for some mysterious reason :p

Haha the girlfriend gets mad if I spend more than £30 on the !Removed! car... Gonna need to catch her in a good mood

Hahaa definitely going to have to, get her something nice so she's happy and then drop the line "you know that splitter I want"

Haha! Mate... If that worked I'd kiss you! To be fair though... If I asked her she would more than likely buy me it seen as I'm constantly spending on her!

Hahaa sounds about right, I'd have a Lamborghini if I was swinging the other way.

Get her some Ben and jerrys or something she likes and chuck it in the convo, with a "I really really need it but haven't got the pennies" to make her feel guilty ;)

She's coming back from her holiday on Wednesday so I'll try drop it in by the end of the week ;) all I need after that is the Collins performance remap

Hahaa good thinking ;) yehhh my friend has had that done by Collins, it goes like a train in third.

I'm gonna decide at ford fair, see what offers etc and whether to get an st :$

She's coming back from her holiday on Wednesday so I'll try drop it in by the end of the week ;) all I need after that is the Collins performance remap

• 3 weeks later...

Saw your ZS today at Ford Fair. Looks even better in the flesh :)

Thanks man appreciate it :) was you on a stand ?

Just the usual discount on mountune and Collins performance mate, nothing amazing that I went with.

Can't remember off the top of my head they were around the 350 mark price wise and not too sure still tbh at the moment

Thanks man appreciate it :) was you on a stand ?

No just down for the day for a look about. Was a good day... Glad to see one of very few new ZS's there!!