Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7.5 Zs

Nathan54771

Sad to see it go, it was a nice example of a ZS

Same here dude :( new bigger things though :) thanks for the compliment appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

question how do you replace footwell bulb? Asin do you twist it out or pull it out to remove it and can I remove it while the lights are still on when the door is open because I can't get down to it otherwise and also the main interior light at top of your head how do I go around replacing that size of led bulb? And same do i twist it or pull or? rather ask then go ahead and brake something

The footwell lights are simply pull straight out and push straight in. I haven't thought it necessary to change any of the overhead cabin lights but I'd be very surprised if these were different bulbs.

Cheers and I've heard different things about the top lights so I will wait and also do you know a guide on how to changes sidelights? It's my first car I have no experience lol

The footwell lights are simply pull straight out and push straight in. I haven't thought it necessary to change any of the overhead cabin lights but I'd be very surprised if these were different bulbs.

Top lights (courtesy lights and maps lights ) are 501 capless. You can get led ones from wardenjp and if you search up spend my money thread you will find all the links etc in there plus lots of pictures and easy to do

No worries you will see how bright they are on page 3 a think it is

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14 December 2013 at 4:22 PM, Nathan54771 said:

Not done anything for a while seen as it's all been weather permitting :( so thought id fit some cree h11 fog lights that I've been meanin to fit.

post-44466-0-25061600-1387037696_thumb.j

I think the difference between standard halogen and the cree led is much better

post-44466-0-47290300-1387037990_thumb.j

The finished upgrade, which I'm happy with :)

post-44466-0-83528700-1387038080_thumb.j

post-44466-0-76245400-1387038123_thumb.j

I know it's an old post but do you have a link for the Cree LED Bulbs?

really like the way you got rid of the original yellow glow, do the LED's have good light output as well though?

Edited by LocheeBhoy
Forget that last post, just reread the thread and noticed the earlier eBay link for the Cree LEDs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club