Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something Different

Lester1102

Hi all I started this topic so I could get some ideas of what people are doing or planing to do to there new fiesta zs's and hopefully people will be able to take some advice given on here as that is what I am looking at doing so far I have fitted mud flaps wind deflectors painted my callipers and drums blue and also have a blue tow strap, next I am looking to put a s badge on my front grill I have also put phillips diamond vision in for my dipped beams.

My alloys are currently at the strippers and I should get them back Monday/Tuesday so I can then paint them and stick them back on in the future I'm looking at lowering and respraying my roof and wing mirrors to match my metallic black wheels then I have run out of ideas for styling.

Hopefully October time I'm going to get a new power flow exhaust system and then a remap oh and also I will lower and I'm thinking of putting on a st diffuser but I'm nt so sold on it atm as a lot of people are doing this and I want something different thanks for reading and hopefully other people will add there thoughts.

Don't see how after adding cheap common mods like wind deflectors, tow strap, mud flaps, 'S' badge & painting your callipers that you'd think an ST diffuser isn't different enough. I've read a lot more posts about mud flaps & wind deflectors etc being added as opposed to the 2 St defusers.

Every modification is down to personal preference.

my next few small modifications are as follows:

- Number plates

- Air Filter Change

- Bulb changes all over.

Why do you want to lower it?

Yeah as dan said personal preference and little is best i think and it's nt that the st diffuser isn't nice as i said but I am going to respray and cut another hole out on the left for a twin exhaust I might get these diffuser but the reason that I have only bought small things is because it is going to cost me 800 pound for a new exhaust and remap so I would rather have more bhp than stuff like go faster stripes :)

Y not add something about your mods that's what i set the post up for that way we canal get ideas from each other we r not all going too like what other people like but it's downtown personal preference thanks for your thoughts though

well a new one on my list is a rear reversing camera thanks to recent posts

Y the reversing camera I have always liked those

I have to park quite close to a spiky hedge at work as lorries need to get through so would be useful and help with saleability in the future

I've just read that pumaspeed are selling a induction kit for the new ecoboost next week and also are working on a miltek exhaust system and a hybrid turbo that they reakon will take 1.5 seconds off the 0-60 :) I'm so happy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club