Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Question

9dal39

just wondering guys the link i have provided below is a car ive been looking at the only thing i hate about it is the alloys i prefer the normal in a bad way of describing them criss cross alloys? how much do you guys think it would cost me to say buy a full set of the crisscross style alloys black with a decent tyre wrapped around them 17" style as their meant to be!? because wondering if it isn't too bad on cost that I could buy this then just change the wheels myself

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307298057910/sort/default/usedcars/transmission/manual/engine-size-cars/1-4l_to_1-6l/price-to/10000/colour/white/fuel-type/petrol/quantity-of-doors/3/maximum-mileage/up_to_20000_miles/body-type/hatchback/maximum-age/up_to_1_year_old/model/fiesta/make/ford/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/keywords/zetec%20s%201.6/postcode/dl39uw/page/1?logcode=p

they are the exact ones i mean actually! :) so they were only £800 from the main dealer? any kind of links to their website or anything? and the only other thing i was thinking to do with my wheels would be to add red paint to the brake cals as i think it would look pretty good with black alloys would I probably just do the red cals myself by taking the wheel off you think? ha sorry for being a newbie never owned or changed a car yet you see :) oh and whats your opinions on those Continental sport tyres?

they are the exact ones i mean actually! :) so they were only £800 from the main dealer? any kind of links to their website or anything? and the only other thing i was thinking to do with my wheels would be to add red paint to the brake cals as i think it would look pretty good with black alloys would I probably just do the red cals myself by taking the wheel off you think? ha sorry for being a newbie never owned or changed a car yet you see :) oh and whats your opinions on those continental sport tyres?

There is no set price really, and I did get mine with a new car, I think they started off at £1000 but I got them down to £800.00, so st leased you know you can haggle with them and maybe get them for less than that now due to them being last generation alloys. People say don't spray your Fiesta break cals any color because they will stand out and just show off how small they are, they are very small, they do stop the car extremely well but they are small. The tyres are still going and still drive very well after 15000 miles, very good at cornering, breaking and wet conditions.

Defiantly the best tyres I have ever had the pleasure of using anyway.

As for the alloys I have read (on here and autocar) about them being easily buckled and easily bent, but I have had mine for a year now and have had a few hits in big potholes and off roading slightly, still no problems, I kinda hope they strengthened the late 2012 ones, and think they have done.

They defiantly look a lot better on a Zetec S than them standard ones.

There is no set price really, and I did get mine with a new car, I think they started off at £1000 but I got them down to £800.00, so st leased you know you can haggle with them and maybe get them for less than that now due to them being last generation alloys. People say don't spray your Fiesta break cals any color because they will stand out and just show off how small they are, they are very small, they do stop the car extremely well but they are small. The tyres are still going and still drive very well after 15000 miles, very good at cornering, breaking and wet conditions.

Defiantly the best tyres I have ever had the pleasure of using anyway.

As for the Alloys I have read (on here and autocar) about them being easily buckled and easily bent, but I have had mine for a year now and have had a few hits in big potholes and off roading slightly, still no problems, I kinda hope they strengthened the late 2012 ones, and think they have done.

They defiantly look a lot better on a Zetec S than them standard ones.

yeah true but to be fair ive seen a few fiestas with red brake cals now and i think they look pretty sick not fussed on them being small if it looks decent :D and ahh yeah thats a hope because the alloys do look pretty sick in black, but yeah least i know there is a haggle price on them think ill be getting my fiesta on finance cant wait to purchase dieing for a white one as they look so much better with black alloys but if i do get a black fiesta guess its not the end of the world :) just got to find the best price, but knowing i can buy new alloys for a decent ish price like this is definitely making me a lot happier in getting a white one with those bad alloys first :), then if anything means ide have a spare set of tyres and alloys if i didn't just try and sell them on to pay some of the cash ide spend on the new ones off.

Just a word of caution. The old style alloys buckle easily. Lots of people having problems. If i was you I would go aftermarket and stay clear of Ford alloys.

If you fancy a bit of reading hear you go..

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/33916-ford-fiesta-alloy-wheels-have-you-had-buckled-alloy-wheels-or-know-somebody-who-has-lets-get-something-done-about-it/

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club