Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rough Price To Respray Bonnet

Paul Martin Forrest

My bonnet on my 1.8 2003 Focus is covered in scratches, was like that when i bought it a few weeks ago. I have tried tcut / scratch remover / MER polish etc but they keep coming back. Is there anything else I can do ? Or if not then roughly how much would it cost to get the bonnet resprayed at a garage ? It is Panther black.

Depending on the body shop £300-600 for a bonnett

Oh bugger - looks like I am getting more tcut scratch remover then :(

For deep scratches youll waste the money buy some turtlewax polish with the chipstick it will cover most of the scratches easily as said it depends on the shop £200 may be possible it depends on what they say to do it right a shop would remove tge bonnet sand down smooth reprime paint laquer and refit a cheap one will spray it on the car buff it up and respray a too coat and laquer modern paints too soft so it will scratch up again quite quickly

if the scratches are not deep then see if you can find a detailer to machine polish them out. look on detailing world to see if someone is close by or google them. a full car is approx £400-600 so a bonnet should be less.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club