Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadging

Lester1102

Hairdryer and a credit card.

Heat up the badge and push the card between it and the panel slowly pushing and twisting it keeping the dryer on until the badge comes loose. Then just clean off any reidue adhesive with some sticky stuff remover give it a wash and polish/wax job done.

De-badged

Hold fishing line or flymo line between the fingers of both hands to, 'saw' between the badge & bodywork to cut through the sticky tape holding it on. Then remove any residual by rubbing your fingers on it, or if its bad pick it off & wipe with white spirit or the likes. Finish up by a light cut &!polish.

I use dental floss for that kinda thing, easy to get and leaves the car minty fresh!

What did anyone use to remove the residue left over apart from white spirits

• Hold fishing line or flymo line between the fingers of both hands to, 'saw' between the badge & bodywork to cut through the sticky tape holding it on. Then remove any residual by rubbing your fingers on it, or if its bad pick it off & wipe with white spirit or the likes. Finish up by a light cut &!polish.

Same as above:

but i used dental floss a hair dryer, and some Warm soapy water should get the rest off.

Another benefit of dental floss is that it gives your new de badged car a nice minty taste:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club