Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Sd Card

BlackMajic

I ordered my F6 card this week from oneshopnavi on eBay - £60, and what's best it arrived overnight.  Changed card, all working fine, no opportunity to spot differences yet, but comes up in the display as F6 Map database

• Like 2

I ordered my F6 card this week from oneshopnavi on eBay - £60, and what's best it arrived overnight.  Changed card, all working fine, no opportunity to spot differences yet, but comes up in the display as F6 Map database

Nice one, keep us updated if you find anything new. Just spent £30 on an F5 and haven't come across any addresses that are missing yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There were some road problems for me in the South East (advancing years means I can't remember exactly what!) but I do use the Sat Nav a lot (mainly for camera warnings) so will update as and when...

Any one want an F5 card... One careful owner, low mileage... :biggrin:

• Like 1

I was suddenly reminded on the way home of where I could check for a map update - a new housing estate has opened up in the last 18 months, and it's on the F6 card... So I'm happy.  To be honest the updated nav seems a bit snappier than the old, but I wouldn't have thought that would have happened

• Like 1

On 28/06/2017 at 2:32 PM, Guzzilazz said:

Me too from oneshopnavi.

I've found plenty of new roads!  One of which is the cut through from the A50 to the Ashby Road at M1 J24.

• Like 1

Just received a F6 card today.
Speed cameras and recent speed changes are correct plus new roads & estates are present.
I have also noticed that prominent buildings now appear in Google Earth style 3D.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hoping to get my F6 card soon to replace my F4 card.

Can you please confirm.

Do I just eject my old F4 card and simply replace with the F6 card or are there other procedures that need to be done.

Just wondering if there is any data transfer between the new card and the touch screen and if there are any notifications shown on the screen that I should look out for.

Also do you have to renter your map preferences/favorites etc.

Thanks.

When you insert the new card you usually get the system rebooting automatically and then going through an update.

It looks a bit worrying at first because the radio goes unresponsive for a minute but allow it to do it's 'thing' and all will be fine.

You will see a Sync update screen with a progress bar which lasts about a minute.

I know this because I got a F6 card yesterday and this was my experience.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

When you insert the new card you usually get the system rebooting automatically and then going through an update.

It looks a bit worrying at first because the radio goes unresponsive for a minute but allow it to do it's 'thing' and all will be fine.

You will see a Sync update screen with a progress bar which lasts about a minute.

I know this because I got a F6 card yesterday and this was my experience.

I didn't get that, so I assume my sync was up to date...

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club