Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Ford Focus Footwells

naglefocus

Hi. Ive just bought and due to pick up Saturday a 55 plate Ford Focus Zetec. When looking around the interior of the car we noticed that there was no trim/carpet etc under the dashboard on driver and passenger sides of the footwell. You have to get into the footwell to notice it but the guy from the garage said that this is how all focuses are. Im querying this as theres a hole that doesnt look right as if some sort of trim or material should by placed there. And surely you dont have the wires etc on show?!

Can anyone help? Ive asked a ford garage, who very unhelpfully said bring it in when youve got it and we'll have a look. Not what I thought they would say and Id rather it was sorted before I picked it up or at least could say to them about it when picking it up. By the way its not aford garage theat Ive bought it from and I cannot find any info on the web.

Thanks in advance

drivers side should be like that pass side should have a cover over the fuse box etc

mine didnt come with any carpet covering fuse box...

TBH its not missed either. In my pug they come soft with age and just hang and look naff

• 2 weeks later...

They dont serve a great deal of purpose to be honest, your not missing anything!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club