Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Goodbye Sunday Drivers Hello Wednesday Gobs$%#@"

VickiW

Why or how do these people cope...

seen a driver drive at least 40kms with drivers wing mirror folded in upset to say it was female

People that want invitation when your letting them out

Another thing is people refusing to drop to second gear on roundabouts why lenny why!!!

• Like 4

Some people are just in a world of their own , thats why there are so many accident's.

• Like 2

Another thing is people refusing to drop to second gear on roundabouts why lenny why!!!

For the last and doccumented time Victoria

Its a !Removed! Diesel engine,

The redline at 4500Rpm

Yes you can redline the roundabout in 2nd gear

Or

Sail around at 1500rpm in 3rd gear

And on some occasions you've gotta remind yourself you've got eibahs fitted with 7.5" wide tyres and take the roundabout in 3rd gear at 2600rpm :) show em who's boss

Obviously not with the kids in the back though.

• Like 4

Why or how do these people cope...

seen a driver drive at least 40kms with drivers wing mirror folded in upset to say it was female

People that want invitation when your letting them out

Some people don't look intheir mirrors anyway even when not folded in.

If they need an invite they don't get out in my opinion.

Go girl give it some beans!

• Like 1

The redline at 4500Rpm

Or

And on some occasions you've gotta remind yourself you've got eibahs fitted with 7.5" wide tyres and take the roundabout in 3rd gear at 2600rpm :) show em who's boss

Agreed - the diesel will pull 3rd nicely (mine does) saves changing down on the way in, and up on the way out, so saves wear and tear on the gearbox/ clutch and flywheel (especially the syncromesh in 2nd gear, constantly downshifting into 2nd) and saves fuel as well, its also more "civilised"

And if you can keep the momentum up you can "fly" round and "blast" out of the roundabout

As long as there is not a foreigner, old person or female going round in front of you at walking pace (just kidding :lol:) (cue uproar)

of course, In a petrol engined car or Cor.a you might have to drop it into 2nd

• Like 2

Agreed - the diesel will pull 3rd nicely (mine does) saves changing down on the way in, and up on the way out, so saves wear and tear on the gearbox/ clutch and flywheel (especially the syncromesh in 2nd gear, constantly downshifting into 2nd) and saves fuel as well, its also more "civilised"

And if you can keep the momentum up you can "fly" round and "blast" out of the roundabout

As long as there is not a foreigner, old person or female going round in front of you at walking pace (just kidding :lol:) (cue uproar)

There ya see Vicki I've told you so
  • Like 1

Haha...some fannys give the rest of us a bad name much the same as scummy levin drivers giving ye boys a bad name...the odd time if you have the chance yes third gear ...but there's times when he is taking off in third..as for foreigners they all drive passats over here so is like bus getting round anyway

• Like 1

There ya see Vicki I've told you so

Just cus you can do it don't make it right...I could save on diesel without your weight in the car by ramming you into the harbour???????

• Like 1

The redline at 4500Rpm

Or

Lenny, Never being to the foreign end of Ireland, but when your Lass takes your advice and shortens the front by a foot and a half doing it, gis a shout I'm game to sort out front end but your paying LOL.

And Vicki, Its called Torque with a diesel, its that pull you feel without kicking its puddings in unlike Lenny that will have to in his Levin ;)

• Like 3

Lenny, Never being to the foreign end of Ireland, but when your Lass takes your advice and shortens the front by a foot and a half doing it, gis a shout I'm game to sort out front end but your paying LOL.

And Vicki, Its called Torque with a diesel, its that pull you feel without kicking its puddings in unlike Lenny that will have to in his Levin ;)

She done well today lol

I've got a video of the exhaust with her driving,

Sadly my phone won't let me email it just bluetooth ,

So I've gotta do it again using the video on the tablet.

• Like 1

Neither will happen me shorten the front end of the car or listen to lenny...watch family guy that's what its like living with lenny

• Like 3

Neither will happen me shorten the front end of the car or listen to lenny...watch family guy that's what its like living with lenny

LOLOL I just had visions of this with you two in the same car:

family-guy-funny-griffin-lois-lol-peter-

LOLOL I just had visions of this with you two in the same car:

family-guy-funny-griffin-lois-lol-peter-

ha ha made me almost fall of my seat

• Like 1

Not far wrong lol

Despite all modification to the focus Victoria always assumes I driv recklessly and despite creating 28 guides, Victoria always assumes I'm thick and she know better ;)

• Like 2

Victoria sees things a good minute before lenny does therefore intercepts and saves lenny...id pay any of ye to sit in passenger seat with lenny on m50 ...brick and !Removed! come to mind

• Like 1

Next time I am near Ireland, I will be more than happy to take up the Lenny challenge Vicki ;)

• Like 3

Next time I am near Ireland, I will be more than happy to take up the Lenny challenge Vicki ;)

Thanks jeebo :)

• Like 2

LOLOL one last one ;)

fg_ep051_03_zps0090cfa2.jpg

!Removed! you Ben :lol:
  • Like 1