Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Facelift Armrest...longer Replacement?

welshy_maverick

I have a 2013 Fiesta ST but im sure this applies to any of the fiesta mk7 facelift models. Mine has a small "armrest" fitted as standard but is no where near long enough to be usable as a real armrest. I was wondering is there a replacement armrest "lid" that I could just remove the existing lid and fit a longer one? I know getting to the handbrake would be a bit of a challenge but I would love a proper armrest for the longer motorway cruises.

Any Ideas?

See I don't have an issue with the size as I have arms like a gorilla haha just finding a place to get the top piece in leather with red stitching

• Like 1

See I don't have an issue with the size as I have arms like a gorilla haha just finding a place to get the top piece in leather with red stitching

Unfortunately some of us more "vertically challenged" folk who have the seat further forward means that the current armrest is just out of reach of my elbow and therefore...useless...other than as a cubbyhole! there's gotta be a longer one somewhere that I can retrofit... :wacko:

Also can't be difficult to take the top piece off and create a track like thing, like with some armrest slide forward to adjust to arm lengths

Unfortunately some of us more "vertically challenged" folk who have the seat further forward means that the current armrest is just out of reach of my elbow and therefore...useless...other than as a cubbyhole! there's gotta be a longer one somewhere that I can retrofit... :wacko:

Hahaha vertically challenged

I'm 6'2" ;)

• Like 1

Hahaha vertically challenged

I'm 6'2" ;)

ha!! im nearly 1 foot shorter than you!! I'm 5"4 and all of my best mates that I grew up with range for 6" to 6"4...sucks to be me!! lol!

• Like 1

Sucks to be me I'm ginger (I have no soul)

haha! but you got enough tat's that no one would mess you in case the got knocked the fish out!! :P

• Like 1

I'm soft as :)

Any way stop flirting with me and make a retro fit sliding top armrest!!!

• Like 1

ha!! im nearly 1 foot shorter than you!! I'm 5"4 and all of my best mates that I grew up with range for 6" to 6"4...sucks to be me!! lol!

A mate of mine is 5 foot 4, so everytime we talk about a 'short' person, their height is always called as 5 foot Phil :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Need to find a solution for this, the armrest is too far back for me and in a Titanium X it should also be padded and covered in leather.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club