Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

vinylpusher

Mk2 St Or Zetec S Rear Bumper

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a standard Mk2 zetec and would like to change the shape of the back of it.

Does anyone know where i am able to purchase a different rear bumper for the MK2?

Not really sure on what shape i want, but would rather have a standard made one such as a ST or Sport one.

Anyone point me in the right direction. I must be looking wrong but ive been searching for hours now.

Thanks

Lenny likes this

Have a look on eBay, also try searching for people who are breaking the cars as you may be able to pick up front sides and rear on an ST qute cheap. Also try scrap yards or if you want a perfect original ford dealer

Thanks ive been looking on ebay and gumtree, but havent been able to find anything.

Each time i see the rear bumper or front, it looks like its missing something from the middle? Is this the diffuser?

EDIT:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REAR-BUMPER-FORD-FOCUS-MK2-ST-GENUINE-/300958262735?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item461282a5cf

Would this fit mine? I only have a single exhaust, would it look stupid having the two holes there for it?

Lenny likes this

Hi,

I am sorry I do not have enough knowledge to confirm if an ST bumper would fit, I do know that a zetec s one would.

Thanks ive been looking on ebay and gumtree, but havent been able to find anything.

Each time i see the rear bumper or front, it looks like its missing something from the middle? Is this the diffuser?

EDIT:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REAR-BUMPER-FORD-FOCUS-MK2-ST-GENUINE-/300958262735?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item461282a5cf

Would this fit mine? I only have a single exhaust, would it look stupid having the two holes there for it?

Yes the st bumpers are a straight swap on the focus,

Skirts and spoiler also fits,

No need to change side fenders or bonnet