17 replies to this topic

#16 Timbo

Timbo

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo LX 1.8
Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hi, I was referring to when it's misted on the inside. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. As I said, I've owned Mondeos for many years and I think that the heated front screen is one of the best things ever put on a car.

Cheers

Tim

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Brijohng56

Brijohng56

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Name: Brian
  • Ford Model: Focus convertible 58 plate
  • Year: 2008

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

Hi, help need been reading the chat about heated front screens not working, I turn on the heated screen last week & found that only the driver side worked, over weekend I changed over the 40 amp fuse from the driver side to the passenger side, this morning went to use the screen & guess what, still the passenger side not working so I know it's not the fuse, does anybody know are there any relays as we'll for the heated front screen, could this be the problem, had same problem with my old focus 1999, but that was the driver side that didn't work, I know about the copper strip under the wiper arm, but it seems to be in good order, any ideas please,
Ps my new focus is a 58 plate CC3

#18 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Ford Enthusiast

• Super Mod
  • 10,981 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Focus CMAX 1.6 CVT TDCI
  • Year: 2005
Contributor

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

Its more than likely a bad connection from the heated windscreen attachment to the windscreen itself...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users