Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Towing

johno645

hi does any one know if there is a permanent 12 volt in the back of 55 hatch or do I wire direct from the battery for the tow relay and fidge

I believe its a permalive in all the 2000 + Ford's 12v's, however I dont recall if they are standard on the mondy.

However, I thought you wired straight off the additional harnesses in the back rather than a 12v output?

There is a permanent 12v supply in the boot for towing electrics/lights but your fridge and charger will require a split charge kit

there is where is it please let me know .I know I have to put in split charge relay that why I was asking if there was a 12v constant supply

The 12v supply in the boot is only dated to power lighting so a split charge would require a heavier cable.

Remove the carpet on the passenger side of the boot and you will see a single core with a connector on the end. You will need to fit a fuse in the glovebox for it though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club