1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

leesheffield1

Zetec S. Wanting A Few Cheap Mods

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I recently bought my 2010 Zetec s and so far am loving it. I have read through a lot of posts about mods but wanted to start a post which I could get some ideas for cheap mods which add a little something extra to an already awesome car. Any posts and ideas welcome. Here are a few pics of the car now. Not very arty and some are from inside the dealer when I picked it up. Hope you like it. post-46466-0-69804800-1379246080_thumb.jpost-46466-0-91619700-1379246102_thumb.jpost-46466-0-64860400-1379246125_thumb.jpost-46466-0-42911900-1379246157_thumb.j

Lenny likes this

Very tidy.

Have a look at my signature picture for a few ideas that may interest you.

Lenny likes this

Hi. I recently bought my 2010 Zetec s and so far am loving it. I have read through a lot of posts about mods but wanted to start a post which I could get some ideas for cheap mods which add a little something extra to an already awesome car. Any posts and ideas welcome. Here are a few pics of the car now. Not very arty and some are from inside the dealer when I picked it up. Hope you like it.

Welcome to the forum Lee,

I've created 28 guides for the zetecS all linked below this post mate,

I started off with the cheap mods too 3 years ago,

thanks guys. I have loved the focus since it came out and was waiting till i could afford one to buy. then the mk2.5 came out and i started saving harder lol love everything about it now. Your mods are great and i will be hopefully trying some myself as soon as i can afford to start ebay shopping! any other decent places to buy parts from?

Lee

Lenny likes this

thanks guys. I have loved the focus since it came out and was waiting till i could afford one to buy. then the mk2.5 came out and i started saving harder lol love everything about it now. Your mods are great and i will be hopefully trying some myself as soon as i can afford to start ebay shopping! any other decent places to buy parts from?

Lee

China,

Where eBay sellers get there stock from

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=ford+focus