AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

leesheffield1

Zetec S. Wanting A Few Cheap Mods

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I recently bought my 2010 Zetec s and so far am loving it. I have read through a lot of posts about mods but wanted to start a post which I could get some ideas for cheap mods which add a little something extra to an already awesome car. Any posts and ideas welcome. Here are a few pics of the car now. Not very arty and some are from inside the dealer when I picked it up. Hope you like it. post-46466-0-69804800-1379246080_thumb.jpost-46466-0-91619700-1379246102_thumb.jpost-46466-0-64860400-1379246125_thumb.jpost-46466-0-42911900-1379246157_thumb.j

Lenny likes this

Very tidy.

Have a look at my signature picture for a few ideas that may interest you.

Lenny likes this

Hi. I recently bought my 2010 Zetec s and so far am loving it. I have read through a lot of posts about mods but wanted to start a post which I could get some ideas for cheap mods which add a little something extra to an already awesome car. Any posts and ideas welcome. Here are a few pics of the car now. Not very arty and some are from inside the dealer when I picked it up. Hope you like it.

Welcome to the forum Lee,

I've created 28 guides for the zetecS all linked below this post mate,

I started off with the cheap mods too 3 years ago,

thanks guys. I have loved the focus since it came out and was waiting till i could afford one to buy. then the mk2.5 came out and i started saving harder lol love everything about it now. Your mods are great and i will be hopefully trying some myself as soon as i can afford to start ebay shopping! any other decent places to buy parts from?

Lee

Lenny likes this

thanks guys. I have loved the focus since it came out and was waiting till i could afford one to buy. then the mk2.5 came out and i started saving harder lol love everything about it now. Your mods are great and i will be hopefully trying some myself as soon as i can afford to start ebay shopping! any other decent places to buy parts from?

Lee

China,

Where eBay sellers get there stock from

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=ford+focus