Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would This Bumper Fit A Mk2?

vinylpusher

It will fit but be aware that a new upper grille is also required as the ST one is a bit smaller than the standard one.

Be also aware that all of the other parts which are needed to fit this bumper will cost a lot of money. The upper and lower grille, fog lamps, fog lamp covers and some other parts are pretty expensive.

Thanks

Its in my colour aswell which would save me a lot of money.

Shame its bidding and has 6 days on it left, ill just have to keep an eye and hope not many people are looking for it :P

Sal, OP's car is a 2005 pre-facelift Mk2, so I didn't think your facelift bumper would be a straight swap...would it not need a complete facelifted front end with the facelift headlights and bonnet as well? Could be wrong, but I didn't think the front bumpers between Mk2 and 2.5 were straight swaps, just the rear.

Can't believe that bumper hasn't sold by the way considering the number of people after ZS parts...I mean, the splitter alone sells for that price surely?!

+1 on JW1982's post as well, the extra grilles and fog surrounds can be expensive and hard to source. I've been keeping an eye out for these parts myself as I'd like a spare set to gloss black, and you can be looking around £100 (£30x2 for upper and lower grilles, £40 for fog surrounds - roughly), and some are missing tow eye cover and headlight washer covers as well.

Hi Ben

Gary has a point. Mine is a facelift and yours is a pre facelift so youd need a lot more parts to complete the look. Mainly headlights wings slam panel and bonnet. Sorry dude my bad

No problem. Ah well thought i found what id been looking for then :(

Can i straight swap my bumper for any others ? Or is it not possible? Thanks

Ben,

keep an eye for for complete bumpers for the pre facelift - they are out there but not in your colour unless you get lucky.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club