Show
Photo

Mondeo Mk3 - Electric window switches...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ian0

ian0

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo III TDCi Ghia Estate
Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hi, my electric window switches are mis-behaving, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips, or perhaps a wiring diagram or guide for getting the switch out of the door to have a look at it.

The problem: Driver's door window controls work correctly for driver's window and rear windows, but passenger window only opens. Pressing close makes it open further! Passenger window switch itself (on passenger door) operates the window correctly. Also, the switch for disabling the rear window switches can't be turned off. It flashes red on the enabled side, but the rear window switches are still disabled. If I press disabled, the green light comes on, and the rear window switches are still disabled, as I'd expect. In other words, the rear window switches never work. I suspect some form of loose connection in the drivers door switch unit, does anyone have any advice?

It's a 2004 Mondeo TDCi Ghia estate.

Thanks,

ian0

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mark1316

mark1316

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 14 tdci
Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:08 AM

im sure they just prise out. Clean the contacts and if all else fails a trip to the scrappy and ask to test before you but ?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users